Top Shelf News - Jamal Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Morning Guys,

Top shelf news can confirm that Micky Paea is out tomorrow due to a training mishap and Armit will take his place.

And in HUGE news, that you will hear here FIRST, Jamal Idris is set to re-sign with the dogs on a 3 year deal worth 400k per season, expect a press conference around Wednesday next week.

Remember guys, you heard it here first.

BootS for Top Shelf News.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morning Guys,

Top shelf news can confirm that Micky Paea is out tomorrow due to a training mishap and Armit will take his place.

And in HUGE news, that you will hear here FIRST, Jamal Idris is set to re-sign with the dogs on a 3 year deal worth 400k per season, expect a press conferance around Wednesday next week.

Remember guys, you heard it here first.

BootS for Top Shelf News.
Well I hope you are right. But if you are wrong, your credibility will be questioned big time. I don't believe anything until he signs on the dotted line. What if Tinkler suddenly offered Idris another 50 k each year? Alot can happen between now and Wednesday.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Well I hope you are right. But if you are wrong, your credibility will be questioned big time. I don't believe anything until he signs on the dotted line. What if Tinkler suddenly offered Idris another 50 k each year? Alot can happen between now and Wednesday.
At the moment my news i am hearing is that he is "set" to re-sign. This is not a confirmation, your right alot could happen, but its pretty good news so far.

BootS for Top Shelf News

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Paea's injury wasn't a training mishap, he tweaked his medial ligament slightly in the roosters game, could be seen leaving the field getting it strapped up. Same knee he did last year, might need a week just to get it right.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Paea's injury wasn't a training mishap, he tweaked his medial ligament slightly in the roosters game, could be seen leaving the field getting it strapped up. Same knee he did last year, might need a week just to get it right.
The news i am getting Sull is that he was training this week with this minor injury and was expected to play, but due to a "mishap" he will need to sit the week out.

BootS for Top Shelf News

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Either way I hope both your comments are true!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the moment my news i am hearing is that he is "set" to re-sign. This is not a confirmation, your right alot could happen, but its pretty good news so far.

BootS for Top Shelf News
Hey Boots. Love your reports .

But isn't the above a bet each way? Just sayin.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Hey Boots. Love your reports .

But isn't the above a bet each way? Just sayin.
Hi Tadpole, Thanks for your feedback, its appreciated.

I can only report what i hear mate, my source has provided us with this information, and we have passed it on.

BootS for Top Shelf News

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
it was said on 2ue yesterday that stagg will play, and armit will replace paea. But people must have not payed particular attention to my post lol.

thanks for the update boots, hopefully he signs. :grinning:

P

Paint.

it was said on 2ue yesterday that stagg will play, and armit will replace paea. But people must have not payed particular attention to my post lol.

thanks for the update boots, hopefully he signs. :grinning:
But I said it first ;)

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
it was a training mishap armit hit paea over the head with a pole so he could get a run :P

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
400k a year, I don't think so...
as long as he re-signs though who cares!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I hope you are right mate. Prettty big call putting info like that on here and getting everyones hopes up. If it is not correct = Ban!
:-)

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope you are right mate. Prettty big call putting info like that on here and getting everyones hopes up. If it is not correct = Ban!
:-)
LOL yeah mods, Ban Boots if he is incorrect,
But if he is correct, give him special Kennel Privliges for a year

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BootS for Top Shelf News is the most credible source on here. If Top Shelf News says it's going to happen, it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.