Top Shelf News - David Stagg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Hi News Fans,

Its been a while.

There has been a few rumors of late of David Stagg playing his last home game this weekend against the Roosters, and then retiring.

This in fact is not true, David will be playing on, just not with us. Expect to see him in a Knights jersey next year.

You heard it here first.

BootS for Top Shelf News.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather see him playing in a Knights jersey than retiring, but I would much rather him stay with us for another couple of years. He has that versatility that makes him perfect for a bench spot, and has the engine that can play for the whole eighty minutes.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I would rather see him playing in a Knights jersey than retiring, but I would much rather him stay with us for another couple of years. He has that versatility that makes him perfect for a bench spot, and has the engine that can play for the whole eighty minutes.
^This X100

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Personally, it would make me ill to see him in a Knoughts jersey!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didnt hear it here first.. that was first mentioned months ago on many websites..

FAIL

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great news (no sarcasm).

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad to see him go tbh

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi News Fans,

Its been a while.

There has been a few rumors of late of David Stagg playing his last home game this weekend against the Roosters, and then retiring.

This in fact is not true, David will be playing on, just not with us. Expect to see him in a Knights jersey next year.

You heard it here first.

BootS for Top Shelf News.
Thanks Einstein

G

Gladiator.

Wasn't it Top Shelf News that said Idris would still be a bulldog in 2012?

So much for that.
Didn't bulldogs_fan say he's leaving the forum and never supporting The Bulldogs again.

So much for that.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why all the hate? Top Shelf News is never wrong and always provides some outstanding inside goss.

Keep up the good work BootS. I appreciate you taking the time to post this news, disappointing as it may be.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TSN is one the most prestigious news sources this website could ever dream of having on board, yet the members treat the crew behind the scenes like crap. Would not be surprised if they packed up and left for good.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Thanks for your support guys, TSN will continue to bring you up to date news whenever it comes through, and you, my fans, will always hear it here first.

BootS for Top Shelf News

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I hear TSN has had a very lucrative offer from BnW, StooB is said to be seriously considering a move due to the inherent racism here towards Anglos

PROUD WIFE

New Pup
Reaction score
Where indeed do you get your information from top shelf news. It's very interesting. Heard it here first well you must now something I don't.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lulz.

Can you fill in the blanks Proud Wife? We want Staggy to stay at the club.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Shame if hes goin. Hes a very solid player. Good defense, high workrate and is versatile and can play in other positions due to in-game injuries to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.