Top Shelf News 25/05/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Vargster, Top Shelf News' only outlet is myself. I will bring it to you as i hear it, thats the promise i make to you.
No worries Boots. I guess with news THIS top shelf, there really is no time to make flippant things such as web pages and iphone apps.

Keep it coming, sir.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Green out is reasonably big given he might be signing elsewhere and up until this week he's been five-eighth.

My suspicions are that Green is out, Barba will be going to the bench and Ben Roberts is making an early return.
Lol i dont think he can walk without crutches yet, but yeah lol

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Green out is reasonably big given he might be signing elsewhere and up until this week he's been five-eighth.

My suspicions are that Green is out, Barba will be going to the bench and Ben Roberts is making an early return.
Hi Timmah, with all due respect, please dont taint the good word of "Top Shelf News" with your predictions.

Regards,
BootS for Top Shelf News.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi timmah, with all due respect, please dont taint the good word of "top shelf news" with your predictions.

Regards,
boots for top shelf news....?
pty ltd?

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Just for authenticity, do you happen to have a registered ABN?

C

chipandchase

thats good news, Barba will now play 5/8 for the rest of the year and halatua returns to the bench which is a better looking team

Status
Not open for further replies.