Top Shelf News 14/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Hi news fans,

There is not much to anounce this week other than maybe, just maybe, you could see Steve Turner back in the run on squad this week. And also Ben Roberts has again been given up to match day to prove his fitness.

So if Turner is back obviously Winitana goes back to the reggies. And if Roberts proves himself fit Barba goes back to the bench and Green is the unlucky man out.

I will keep you updated with any news that comes through.

Remember you heard it here first guys.

BootS for Top Shelf News.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Hi news fans,

There is not much to anounce this week other than maybe, just maybe, you could see Steve Turner back in the run on squad this week. And also Ben Roberts has again been given up to match day to prove his fitness.

So if Turner is back obviously Winitana goes back to the reggies. And if Roberts proves himself fit Barba goes back to the bench and Green is the unlucky man out.

Thank u for your common sense thread

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cool story Huz.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I am not huztrick or haztruck or wtf u think i am.....
I repeat i am not a fat white kiwi trolling these threads
i am a bulldogs member like the rest.....
Thank u

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
LOL

wasnt talking to you but okay pal hahaha

Christian

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't believe Roberts would start given the time he's had out especially if Barba is forced back to the bench.This would be stupidity imo.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks mate,
roberts to bench but barba to start cos roberts first game

I dont know but sometimes i believe you, us ually u get them right doesnt he??

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Cool story Huz.
LOl sorry man ppl have been calling me that lately...and then yday...THE GREATEST who accused me ....sent me the link about what happened last year....and i read it...**** laughed my tits off.....anyways its not me!!!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
LOl sorry man ppl have been calling me that lately...and then yday...THE GREATEST who accused me ....sent me the link about what happened last year....and i read it...**** laughed my tits off.....anyways its not me!!!
LOL, mate, i think its your username that set people off to thinking you were the HuzTruck.

HTH

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Even if Roberts is fit, i would still place him in reggies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Even if Roberts is fit, i would still place him in reggies.
The mail i am getting is he will be rushed straight back into the starting line up. i told my mate it was silly and he said "Dude, i am only a trainer, not the coach".

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
LOL, mate, i think its your username that set people off to thinking you were the HuzTruck.

HTH
Kennel
Currently Active Users
There are currently 291 users online. 70 members and 221 guests

BluenWhite
Currently Active Users: 16 (2 members and 9 guests and 5 web crawlers)

Nice move.

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi news fans,

Champ i used to actually believe some of the stuff u said - but seriously Im still waiting for the alledged big announcement re player signings that you claimed to have info about.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score

HTH
yeh i realised... my name is BLUENWHITE because its the colours of the dogs...and the colours of my heritage Greece....i dnt understand lol ive never even heard of this other forum....i only ever heard of the kennel...and im only ever on during work hours 9-5 lol

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
yeh i realised... my name is BLUENWHITE because its the colours of the dogs...and the colours of my heritage Greece....i dnt understand lol ive never even heard of this other forum....i only ever heard of the kennel...and im only ever on during work hours 9-5 lol
Yeah its just everyone here knows that forum. Not your fault mate. And Haztrick has been known to troll here a fair bit.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Champ i used to actually believe some of the stuff u said - but seriously Im still waiting for the alledged big announcement re player signings that you claimed to have info about.
Be patient, once the news comes to me, i pass it on to you first, and there is no news about signings other than David Riolo has just the other day said the Eastwood signing is just about finalised.

Christian

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am new to the Kennel but a few years ago I remember a fair bit of sh1t in the media about bluenwhite V Kennel. If anyone has the time or the inclination can I get the quick version of what the go is? i.e. was there a blue? why? If I'm in the wrong place to get this info i will apologise up front.Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.