Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
nothing in it, just like the matai tackle from the other game. He farking smashed fair and square.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He had his arm coming around, by the rules it is not a shoulder charge and should not have even been a penalty. If he gets time for that Im done with the NRL

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was high and he made no attempt to use his arms. if it happened to reynolds everyone other than Marley would be blowing up vicious. He will be sitting on the sidelines for a few games.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whether we agree with the rule or not under the rulings we have seen this year it was both a shoulder charge and high
Dude his arm wrapped therefore its not a shoulder charge the ref said it himself he said your on report for a high tackle..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what happens here... season is over regardless of wether he plays.

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he was going to do it, he should've made sure he broke Sezers ribs. To lose consecutive weeks to hard cu*nts like Adam Reynolds and Aidan Sezer is fkd

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude his arm wrapped therefore its not a shoulder charge the ref said it himself he said your on report for a high tackle..
His arm was dead straight by his side. Plenty of tackles like that have been called shoulder charges. And it was also high. Yes I agree.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never hit him in the head it was shoulder on shoulder. He even had his arms out from what I remember. It'll be a joke if he gets done for it.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never hit him in the head it was shoulder on shoulder. He even had his arms out from what I remember. It'll be a joke if he gets done for it.
Hit Sezer right in the side of the head...

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Why couldnt he have used same agression near the line in Takarangis (sic) try.
He was off to he is left.
Didnit use the left side of his body, nor his left shoulder or arm.
He stuck out his left hand in an attempt of some input in stopping him.
What a joke.
Can put the big cheap blind sided shots but not putting his bidy on the line when most needed.
Nothing has and will change my opinion of him.
A half fit Frankie made much more impact with the limited runs he had.

boyd1812

Waterboy
Reaction score
He was put on report for head contact not a shoulder charge, because by the rules it wasn't a shoulder charge. There was head contact but after the initial contact was made, it was more thay sezers head whip lashed into Tonys shoulder. There wont be any charge.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was put on report for head contact not a shoulder charge, because by the rules it wasn't a shoulder charge. There was head contact but after the initial contact was made, it was more thay sezers head whip lashed into Tonys shoulder. There wont be any charge.
How much do you want to bet? I just about guarantee you there is a charge

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is just a dumb c***. Moronic tackle from a moron.

I would call him dumb muscle, but plays like he has no muscles.
Agree completely, he has to go. He has turned up for 3 or 4 games in total this season.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
best thing to come out of that game

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is just a dumb c***. Moronic tackle from a moron.

I would call him dumb muscle, but plays like he has no muscles.
No heart muscle. Des should never have brought him to the Dogs

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So he hasnt learnt anything from Round 2

Good to see the opposition can still rely on T Rex to give penalties away at crucial moments very late in the game

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good player. You guys should take it easy on him.. One of the best players to ever put on a dog's jersey imo.
Deserves a pay rise.
Honestly, we should get rid of Graham and give Tony more money.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully the judiciary will do for the Dogs what Hasler has not got the balls to do and get rid of She Rex what a lazy waste of oxygen he is. Frank Pritchard did twice as much in ten minutes as Williams has done all season. Now if we can just get Des suspended and bring back Jim Dymock we might have half a chance.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched the replay after posting that sarcastic comment. Not sure how anyone can defend that. His arm was a few inches from his side, the only thing he was wrapping his arm around was the sweat off his own balls.
I can't say it was late because they only showed a slow-mo replay, but it was definitely a shoulder and it definitely raped Sezers head.
no doubt, he's rubbed out of the finals, even if pigs start to fly and we make it to the GF.
Only good outcome would be a suspension that rubs him out of the complete next season.
Goodluck Tony, your arse hole will be wider than the mouth in the luna park entrance by the time the judiciary are done with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.