Tom Trbojevic is better than James Tedesco

Status
Not open for further replies.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we have some good young players coming through:

backs: teddy, turbo, latrell, french, jac, jimmy the jet, gutho, cotric, waqa blake, alex johnston, nofo, d.edwards, matt dufty, j.bird, anthony don, younger jennings boys, brian kelly, aubusson, curtis scott, will smith and more

halves: cleary, mitchell moses, brooks, connor watson, moylan, a.reynolds, keary and from the backs gutho or j.bird or will smith

hookers: peats, lichaa, c.king, the brailey brothers, kaysa, woolford, koroisau, cook, c.garvey

forwards: klemmer, asiata, boyd, nathan brown, reagan campbell gillard, alvaro, cartwright, cordner, crichton, jdb, elliott, fifita, finucane, frizell, fuimaono, w.graham, s.lane, latu, all the mata'utia bros, matterson, mcclean, tpj, joseph or junior paulo, saifiti bros, sele, t.sims, thompson, jake t, vaughan, j. jackson and more

ok so sorry for the long post but as u can see we have some good depth coming through the ranks. Just quickly, out of all these players, my players to watch would be:
- tommy and jake t
- latrell, french, jac & cotric
- gutho, cleary & moses
- korosiau had a good season but my money would be on lichaa if he gets a good coach or jayden brailey as next nsw hooker after peats
- n.brown, cartwright, crichton, matterson & vaughan however nsw has good forwards right now

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

backs: teddy, turbo, latrell, french, jac, jimmy the jet, gutho, cotric, waqa blake, alex johnston, nofo, d.edwards, matt dufty, j.bird, anthony don, younger jennings boys, brian kelly, aubusson, curtis scott, will smith and more

halves: cleary, mitchell moses, brooks, connor watson, moylan, a.reynolds, keary and from the backs gutho or j.bird or will smith

hookers: peats, lichaa, c.king, the brailey brothers, kaysa, woolford, koroisau, cook, c.garvey

forwards: klemmer, asiata, boyd, nathan brown, reagan campbell gillard, alvaro, cartwright, cordner, crichton, jdb, elliott, fifita, finucane, frizell, fuimaono, w.graham, s.lane, latu, all the mata'utia bros, matterson, mcclean, tpj, joseph or junior paulo, saifiti bros, sele, t.sims, thompson, jake t, vaughan, j. jackson and more

ok so sorry for the long post but as u can see we have some good depth coming through the ranks. Just quickly, out of all these players, my players to watch would be:
- tommy and jake t
- gutho, cleary & moses
- korosiau had a good season but my money would be on lichaa if he gets a good coach or jayden brailey as next nsw hooker after peats
- n.brown, cartwright, crichton, matterson & vaughan however nsw has good forwards right now
That's a good summary

Looking at that talent and depth you'd expect NSW to dominate for a few years

I'd keep Maloney to partner Cleary for a couple of seasons tongive cleary an experienced head to help him and by then Moses should be ready to step up

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

- tommy and jake t
- gutho, cleary & moses
Ummm. Montoya

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a good summary

Looking at that talent and depth you'd expect NSW to dominate for a few years

I'd keep Maloney to partner Cleary for a couple of seasons tongive cleary an experienced head to help him and by then Moses should be ready to step up
I don't know about the NSW to dominate part, QLD got some very good young players coming through too.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tedesco
Turbo
Mitchell
Walker
Mansour
Moses
Cleary
Actually my team now is:

1.) Tedesco
2.) Turbo
3.) Mitchell
4.) Roberts
5.) Mansour
6.) Keary
7.) Cleary

You need Roberts - whilst he isnt the strongest defensively, he could win you a game on a piece of brilliance which you want.

Walker is too up and down.

You cross your fingers and hope Keary is one of those guys who lifts for the big games, he gave Milford a bath in the game last weekend.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I find that Tommy Turbo is a traditional, fast type fullback, whereas Teddy is more of a play-making fullback and gets into the attacking mode more (similar to Slater) - so both talented but take on the custodian role in different ways.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I find that Tommy Turbo is a traditional, fast type fullback, whereas Teddy is more of a play-making fullback and gets into the attacking mode more (similar to Slater) - so both talented but take on the custodian role in different ways.
Well if you watched some Manly games the past couple of years you would of seen Tom out the back, throwing cut outs, putting grubbers in and chips over the wingers. Teddy faster 0-20m but i think Tom might be faster over 100. Both gun fullbacks though, Tom a lot younger and will develop into a beast. they have a similar skill set but are very different physically

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some Manly fans want Hoppa to go back and play fullback so they can move Tom to centre lololol.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some Manly fans want Hoppa to go back and play fullback so they can move Tom to centre lololol.
Sounds like you pay a visit to the Silvertails site? As an Eagles fan I am embarrassed by half of them. Some are really good and have some insight. How do you pick the duds straight away? They are abusive and are always telling the club how to operate. A glance at their history will prove it for sure. Amongst some insightful posters is ''Batty" Have a look at his posts when all the cretins were wrongly attacking the club.
Wherever Hoppa junior is I wish him the best because he is a very decent human.

R

Richard Puller

Sounds like you pay a visit to the Silvertails site? As an Eagles fan I am embarrassed by half of them. Some are really good and have some insight. How do you pick the duds straight away? They are abusive and are always telling the club how to operate. A glance at their history will prove it for sure. Amongst some insightful posters is ''Batty" Have a look at his posts when all the cretins were wrongly attacking the club.
Thanks for your input, Batty.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
teams featuring tedesco have averaged a 12.2 finish in the nrl and have never won an origin series or city country game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh i had to pop in after seeing the way you guys were knocked out over the weekend lol.

Chew Rabbit

Waterboy
Reaction score
Actually my team now is:

1.) Tedesco
2.) Turbo
3.) Mitchell
4.) Roberts
5.) Mansour
6.) Keary
7.) Cleary

You need Roberts - whilst he isnt the strongest defensively, he could win you a game on a piece of brilliance which you want.

Walker is too up and down.

You cross your fingers and hope Keary is one of those guys who lifts for the big games, he gave Milford a bath in the game last weekend.
Isn't Keary a Qlder

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cleary shouldn't be considered yet, let him have another year and maybe 2019 he will be ready, you really do have to be careful with halfs in origin because they usually get most of the blame for any loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.