CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well maybe that’s because lock is suited to him
Not a all, he just played with higher intensity instead of pacing himself for a marathon.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not a all, he just played with higher intensity instead of pacing himself for a marathon.
But he would have played 80 if not injured,its ok you can never admit your wrong cool

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But he would have played 80 if not injured,its ok you can never admit your wrong cool
No he would not, he didn't play 80 the previous week.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So with Tolman out and Eastwood in reserve grade we have about 1.5 million worth of talent missing.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Do you just sit around and make absolute garbage excuses up for your shortcomings? Its ok to accept your wrong at times.
Were only human gonads.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ruled out for 8 to 10 weeks.
Great news, this means that Dean needs to make a decision whether to bring back fat Feastwood ( God help us ) or Dean finds a young bloke in the lower grades which is what I would much rather prefer.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great news, this means that Dean needs to make a decision whether to bring back fat Feastwood ( God help us ) or Dean finds a young bloke in the lower grades which is what I would much rather prefer.
Elliot. He is replacing tolman with elliot.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What are mess our club is in Morris boys over the hill licha still can't pass are ball Foran running around buckled trying his ars of hoppa so slow Marshall king learning to get used to 1st grade Sharon woods and klemmer ain't doin shit no bench no depth no nothing there gone for this year boys.only real player we have that can do and create something is Moses mbye.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Licha let’s a one arm pass to Tolman earlier he would have scored. Probably doesn’t let in the winning try for Souths if still on field.
Not many agreed when I said in pre season the only place in the team is 13 or ISP. Don’t rate him but a far better option than anything else we have.
First through on kick chase and often back covering in defence. Limited ability but can’t question his work ethic.
Unless someone steps up in his place I hate to say it but we may miss him at the moment.
Totally agree. Our current team needs him at lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.