Tolman extends contract. Yes 4th tackle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aiden Tolman signs for a further 3 years with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have added further stability to their squad by extending Aiden Tolman's contract for another three years to keep him with the club until the end of the 2020 season.

Tolman, who has been a cornerstone of the Bulldogs pack and a great team man during his time with the club, is also a key member of the senior leadership group.

He has proved himself to be a rock at the heart of the Bulldogs pack.

The 28 year old father of three, who is also a club White Ribbon Ambassador, expressed his delight at being able to re-sign with the Bulldogs.

"At the end of the day im grateful to be playing this sport and to be part of this great club. I love playing here and always wanted to stay, so im happy that we have reached an agreement." Tolman said,

"I really enjoy the set up here and im pleased that everything has been sorted out. Im now looking forward to the season and helping the Bulldogs achieve success

Yes 4th tackle hit ups smfh

N

Natboy

I can exclusively reveal he will be paid $5 per hit up metre and lose $5 each time he touches the ball on the 4th and 5th tackle so he will owe us about $500 per season

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh FFS. Hasler prob knows he is going at the end of the season so he will re sign all the dead wood to leave us a hand grenade on his way out

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aiden Tolman signs for a further 3 years with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have added further stability to their squad by extending Aiden Tolman's contract for another three years to keep him with the club until the end of the 2020 season.

Tolman, who has been a cornerstone of the Bulldogs pack and a great team man during his time with the club, is also a key member of the senior leadership group.

He has proved himself to be a rock at the heart of the Bulldogs pack.

The 28 year old father of three, who is also a club White Ribbon Ambassador, expressed his delight at being able to re-sign with the Bulldogs.

"At the end of the day im grateful to be playing this sport and to be part of this great club. I love playing here and always wanted to stay, so im happy that we have reached an agreement." Tolman said,

"I really enjoy the set up here and im pleased that everything has been sorted out. Im now looking forward to the season and helping the Bulldogs achieve success

Yes 4th tackle hit ups smfh
Where's the link to the story ?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ah fucking hell

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks there will be a change in style now is kidding themselves this guarantees Desball is going no where for the next 4 seasons!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You are fucking kidding me.

Fucking hell.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The people running our club should just step down immediately and allow someone who actually has an idea on how to run the club take over.

Seriously who signs tolman to a new deal. You gotta have rocks in your head. The guy is useless and probably taking a hefty sum from our salary cap.

Whats next? Des gets a new deal and re-signs his favourite sons hoppa, reynolds & lichaa to new 3 year deals. The club is an absolute joke. Like ive said before and I will say it again, we need a major clearout before we have any chance of winning a premiership.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck yeah .... 4th tackle fury till 2020..

BRING IT!!!!!

Could it be that the club are seeing things that we aren't??

Averages
Played 25
Tries 0
Goals 0
Field Goals 0
Runs 16.5
Run Metres 134.2

Line Breaks 0
Hitups 14.4
Offloads 0.1
Tackles 36.1
Missed Tackles 0.9
Errors 0.3

Tolman's a toiler. Tucks the ball under the arm and makes you 100m+ a game, barely misses a tackle, makes a decent amount of tackles, and isn't error prone.

Pretty simple why he has been re-signed... he's no frills but he needs to get out of the way during set plays.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will be a ten year club veteran if he completes his contract. Cant believe he has been with us for such a long time....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FFS

Hasler won't leave until he completely ruined our once proud club.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He will be a ten year club veteran if he completes his contract. Cant believe he has been with us for such a long time....
Just shows the club has no idea what they are doing..... lets just bring t-rex back in 2018 cause des can get the best out of anyone... the bloke cant even get the best out of himself. People on here say why are the members of the kennel so negative but when the club makes decisions like these its very hard to be positive...

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just cancelled my membership and i feel fine about it.
FUCK YOU DES YOU HAVE RUINED US.

Sorry everyone for the profanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.