Todd Greenberg 2SM Talking Sport interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

TG had an interview with 2SM yesterday arvo. Here are some notes:

• Jim signed for 2 extra years after 2012 season. Made special mention that he was a long term investment
• Jim disappointed not to be given a chance at the head coaching job, but he understood and was kept in the loop right throughout the entire process
• Up graded some under 20 contracts
• No a lot of money left for next years cap
• 2013 there will be more money to sign players. Graham there end of month
• Des happy with current roster
• Breakfast at club with TG and then made a speech to all staff including current playing roster.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
sweet. cheers mate

• Jim signed for 2 extra years after 2012 season. Made special mention that he was a long term investment
:D

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I would love to see Dymock stick around!

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see Dymock stick around!
x2 Great young coach and having him at the club is a bonus. All we need to do is look at what he has done for the club in the last 7-8 weeks of last season

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to see Dymock stick around too, I hope he is content with assisting Hasler, because it will be very beneficial for him (Dymock) in the long run. Dymock is still very young in coaching terms.

G

Gladiator.

I'd like to see Dymock stick around too, I hope he is content with assisting Hasler, because it will be very beneficial for him (Dymock) in the long run. Dymock is still very young in coaching terms.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
You also forgot to mention that Greenberg has no regrets for what is the best interest of the club.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You also forgot to mention that Greenberg has no regrets for what is the best interest of the club.
It will be a good thing for JD, if the Dogs had a bad year under him in 2012 it may have caused loads of damage or even stuffed his coaching future
the apprentership he is going to serve will turn him into a very good if not great coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.