Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He didn't say he wouldn't film her sucking him off, just not putting it on the net
Lol filming is good, because they know there getting filmed therefore suck it like an Ethiopian on a lollipop!!!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While driving I have tried it before. My hands can steer the steering wheel (no problem at all).

Legs are no good. Im either flat out on the throttle or off it! Brakes?, who cares till you blow!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back to the Aust cricket team comparison, League in general is pretty bad when the NRL goes on about promoting women in League, even half the Refs are rednecks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i bet toddy would be feeling pretty pissed off atm, if i was his mate i would remind him that its better the be pissed off than pissed on....ohh hang on

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol jokes aside the guy has problems, both on an alcohol level and possibly some mental health issues.

Let's hope he gets some help. Talented player.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's most saddest is that the NRL now has one less quality footballer and there's now another reason not to watch a Sharks game. He played so well against the Broncos last Friday night too.

Ironically, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up at the Broncos. How timely is it this happens the day before June 30. You've heard it here first.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL Grayson Goodwin .. if it was him perhaps the NRL have hired him to weed out all the dickheads one by one.

Next up, befriending Barba and going for a night on the town!!!

Anywhoo.. apparently piss in the face was done at the mens toilets at Northies, and theres a rumour a member of the public saw it and complained to Sharks (after it hit the media).

Thus why it's been dealt with severely (public bathroom).

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd Carney [FONT=Gotham Narrow SSm, sans-serif] so called " mate " hope karma gets his mate. dirty lil dog[/FONT]
[FONT=Gotham Narrow SSm, sans-serif]I actually feel bad for this fella even those he had so many chances and just fcuks it up.[/FONT]

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Monaghan reminds me of an episode of Rake in which Sam Neill and his missus have a threesome with their dog. Great show.
Wtf? Really? What's that show? Sounds good, lol

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
'' He's getting on the piss mate " Isn't that what some kind of people say ? lol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Having known Todd pretty much his whole life, I've gotta say I was disappointed when the latest episode broke out...yes it was a bloody stupid thing to do, should he have been sacked for it? I think that was a bit extreme, I don't think it would have affected the Sharks brand greatly (well no more than the shoddy management already have) the only one it was going to hurt was Todd himself, i think a fine and a curfew along with some other guide lines may have been better (He didnt do anything towards anyone else but himself)

Ferguson was charged and convicted of grabbing a stranger on the pussy yet now he's working at the roosters.....where was the uproar when teams were chasing him? Hurrell posted a video of his dick in some chicks mouth and what did he miss 1 game or none? Greg Bird glassed his girlfriend and then tried to say it was his mate, barba bashed his girlfriend and all the media could do is find ways to try and blame it on the dogs

Why is the media not saying that the Sharks failed in their mentoring of Carney like they would if it was the dogs or why didnt the NRL put in guidelines or make sure they were in place when approving his contract with the sharks (no doubt they thought he was high risk?), but honestly on a normal night out on the piss how many stupid things do we see other people do when they've have a few too many......and who wouldn't have a few too many if you were signed up to the sharks...its not like its a well run stress free place to be tied up with (the place is a shambles)

I wouldn't be half surprised if Todd ended up at Melbourne if he stays in the country as its out of the spotlight and there set up with Bellamy would be beneficial for him

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He got fired, that mate of his who took the pics and let it spread owes him alot of money now...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He got fired, that mate of his who took the pics and let it spread owes him alot of money now...
Piss weak, straight to the Bulldogs NSW Cup side for a career rebuild.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
More Twitter meltdown on the Sharks official Twitter account. The fans are not happy lol.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol instrumental in comeback on friday night only to be sacked couple days later

Status
Not open for further replies.