Todd Carney charged with drink driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They also need to relize the things he did five years ago have been paid for, did Benny Roberts get a ten thousand dollar fine for driving drunk the next morning?
Carney gave the NRL the best he had last year, without the super stars the NRL is nothing, Gallop has turned a blind eye to plenty of things in the past to suit himself, he is no role model either.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I just hope that in a few months when he f*cks up again (note I said WHEN not IF), that the NRL stand by their word and kick this guy out of the NRL.

When a bloke has so many chances to behave and still can't help himself, there really isn't another option.

Since he's gotten out of jail this time, it's only a matter of time before he pushes things too far again and does something stupid.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
And to think Arana Taumata has been to his 7th club now..

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
They also need to relize the things he did five years ago have been paid for, did Benny Roberts get a ten thousand dollar fine for driving drunk the next morning?
Carney gave the NRL the best he had last year, without the super stars the NRL is nothing, Gallop has turned a blind eye to plenty of things in the past to suit himself, he is no role model either.
I believe Roberts got fined and Greenberg made him get the cash out of the bank and walk into his office and hand it over? Unless my memory is ****ed, which is entirely possible. That's worse than just taking it out of his pay as Roberts would've already paid tax on the amount fined.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw this today at a Lake Maquarie hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.