News Toby Sexton Selection Headache for Coach Ciraldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Toby Sexton's dream of playing for the NRL Bulldogs has been dashed as the young halfback has missed out on selection for the team. Coach Cameron Ciraldo announced the team's lineup for the upcoming match and sadly Sexton's name was not on the list.

In a post-match press conference, Ciraldo explained his decision to leave Sexton out of the squad, stating, "Toby is a talented player with a lot of potential, but we feel that he needs more time to develop his skills and gain more experience before he's ready for the NRL level. We have no doubt that he has a bright future ahead of him, but for now, we believe this decision is in the best interest of both Toby and the team."

However, Toby Sexton had a positive outlook on the situation, saying, "While I'm disappointed to not be in the team for this match, I understand and respect the coach's decision. I will continue to work hard and improve my game so that I can hopefully earn a spot in the Bulldogs lineup in the future."

Despite the setback, Sexton remains determined to prove himself and make his mark in the NRL. Fans can expect to see great things from this talented young player as he continues to grow and develop in the world of rugby league.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like the flano article, next will be water works.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Toby Sexton's dream of playing for the NRL Bulldogs has been dashed as the young halfback has missed out on selection for the team. Coach Cameron Ciraldo announced the team's lineup for the upcoming match and sadly Sexton's name was not on the list.

In a post-match press conference, Ciraldo explained his decision to leave Sexton out of the squad, stating, "Toby is a talented player with a lot of potential, but we feel that he needs more time to develop his skills and gain more experience before he's ready for the NRL level. We have no doubt that he has a bright future ahead of him, but for now, we believe this decision is in the best interest of both Toby and the team."

However, Toby Sexton had a positive outlook on the situation, saying, "While I'm disappointed to not be in the team for this match, I understand and respect the coach's decision. I will continue to work hard and improve my game so that I can hopefully earn a spot in the Bulldogs lineup in the future."

Despite the setback, Sexton remains determined to prove himself and make his mark in the NRL. Fans can expect to see great things from this talented young player as he continues to grow and develop in the world of rugby league.
Get ready to start Sexting NEXT WEEK :tearsofjoy:

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As OP stated, this is junk. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.