To everyone at Canterbury Leagues last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
kurry be thankful you didnt see it in the flesh (pardon the pun lol)

my eyes will never recover :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kurry, you have to come next time. You also have to be present at Canterbury Leagues.

GET IT? Double meaning. I'm priceless! And kinda sexy. And a snappy dresser regardless of what people say about my vest.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL was it because one of those monster pubes jabbed you in the eye...even though you were standing 10 feet away?

True LOL

I'm boring. There is no point. You would all be like "who the fk is this wet rag?!?!""
haha with us... no one is boring! If you look boring, we dry hump you! Well mainly george and yianni do! but sometimes us ladies get jealous and get in on the action too!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Or you can involve yourself, like when Alex and Rachel were getting it on, I joined and sat on them both....

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kurry, you have to come next time. You also have to be present at Canterbury Leagues.

GET IT? Double meaning. I'm priceless! And kinda sexy. And a snappy dresser regardless of what people say about my vest.
oh kurry, you cant miss out on seeing his awesome vest. he was like an arab steve urkel without the blackness and the glasses

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh kurry, you cant miss out on seeing his awesome vest. he was like an arab steve urkel without the blackness and the glasses
You loved it. And my pink wrist band. AND.......my sexy accent. :p

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Kurry, you can also have fun pulling out his chest hairs!!!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I promise not to ride or dry hump you kurry!

Ill be gentle

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OMG the white socks! LOL
Hahahaha. I told you, I ran out of black socks.

This never fcking ends! Gay drinks, dress gay, accent which I apprently have, white socks........

You all want to have my kids, just admit it. :p

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moe really won't ever speak to me again after my no show but I hadn't been on here for a week or so and had good reasons for not coming, even though you'll all just call me a dog! :(

I'm spewin I missed Kenny's birthday bash more than anything.

Oh well, maybe one day when the stars align and the seas part I'll meet up with you guys at Canterbury Leagues.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hahahaha. I told you, I ran out of black socks.

This never fcking ends! Gay drinks, dress gay, accent which I apprently have, white socks........

You all want to have my kids, just admit it. :p
yes that is true... i will dress them in vests with white socks and let them drink cranberry juice!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll come if there is a plate of ribs waiting for me. I'd also go to canterbury leagues... :p

haha with us... no one is boring! If you look boring, we dry hump you! Well mainly george and yianni do! but sometimes us ladies get jealous and get in on the action too!
You really aren't tempting me to come :p

I don't want to be arrested for assult when I try to get you all back.

LOL
Please tell me it wasn't a FLEECE vest. Coz that mixed with the cranberry juice makes him gayer than boy george.

Kurry, you can also have fun pulling out his chest hairs!!!
I think I just horny at the thought. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.