To be sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
An Irishman is cleaning his rifle and accidentally shoots his wife. He immediately dials 000.

Irishman: ''It's my wife! I've accidentally shot her, I've killed her!''

Operator: ''Please calm down Sir, can you first make sure she is actually dead!''

*click* *BANG*

Irishman: ''Okay, done that. What next?''

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
reports racism
LOL, didnt you know your allowed to be racist to your own race. Just like its ok for a black person to call another black person a nice guy.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Sorry the race is Anglo-Saxon. hope this clears it up for you.
We're not f#cking Brits, for god's sake, we're of Celtic stock. I could hardly be more offended than I am now. Disgusting. I never thought Boots was a racist until now- I'm off to eat a potato, get drunk & bash my children.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
We're not f#cking Brits, for god's sake, we're of Celtic stock. I could hardly be more offended than I am now. Disgusting. I never thought Boots was a racist until now- I'm off to eat a potato, get drunk & bash my children.
LOL, Sorry :p

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LOL, didnt you know your allowed to be racist to your own race. Just like its ok for a black person to call another black person a nice guy.
Well if thats the case Assyrians can be anti-semetic and get away with it because Assyrians were the first semetic people. So........................

F**K all Jews LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.