Time to drop the no d*@#head policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While other teams are benefiting on the field we are suffering by having D*@#heads running the club and team..
We Need players that can play on the field and not players who can talk bullshit of it! I don't care if they can't string 5 words together! We're a football club, we're here to win people's hearts by winning premierships not with dribble!

Last edited:

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While other teams are benefiting on the field we are suffering by having D*@#heads running the club and team..
We Need players that can play on the field and not players who can talk bullshit of it! I don't care if they can't string 5 words together! We're a football club, we're here to win people's hearts by winning premierships not with dribble!
Couldn't handle it. We cop it enough now with Graham, Reynolds, klem, kas. I don't want to be cronulla. Though like your saying the wins would be nice...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There are cases where I agree with the policy eg: Russell Packer or Fifita but our club takes it too far.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That won't happen because raylenes soul focus is image and pr...

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Foran counted as a dickhead? What ever I dont give a fuck what he has done as long as he is cleared sign him up ASAP, our halves are shite.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Todd Carney??? Much cheaper then foran (who is linked to warriors)

6. Mbye
7. Carney
9. Lichaa/ Reynolds

17. Reynolds (if lichaa not shopped around)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ferguson would have been a good p/u

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One person who we all hate or 99.9 % of us and would have been good pick up especially for the rest of this year, I can't believe I'm saying this is soward the milkman! Can't believe hasler and his friend cleal couldn't get that deal done.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Foran counted as a dickhead? What ever I dont give a fuck what he has done as long as he is cleared sign him up ASAP, our halves are shite.
What has he allegedly done exactly? Don't tell me we won't sign him cos of his links to betting?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What has he allegedly done exactly? Don't tell me we won't sign him cos of his links to betting?
Well from what Ive seen he hasnt done anything, but some on here are saying he will be lucky to play the game again.

We have to make a play for him, the halves we have are not up to it. BUT what about this if this happens, what if Foran says he will come but only if Hasler is still here LOL!!!!!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well from what Ive seen he hasnt done anything, but some on here are saying he will be lucky to play the game again.

We have to make a play for him, the halves we have are not up to it. BUT what about this if this happens, what if Foran says he will come but only if Hasler is still here LOL!!!!!!
I don't think hasler is going any where!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Depends .. there are a few types of NRL Dickheads:

1. Reformed Dickheads - E.G Packer, Dugan, Ma'u, Wicks (and even Sandor Earl), who acknowledge they fucked up, paid their dues and are back on straight and narrow.
2. In Denial Dickheads - E.G Inglis, Bird, Au'ava, who refuse to acknowledge they fucked up, and act like nothing ever went on.
3. Protected Repeat Offending Dickheads - E.G Carney, Pearce, Roberts, who can't stop screwing up.
4. Gone before their time Dickheads - Meehan, Lodge, Jamil Hopoate, who screwed up whilst their futures were looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.