TIME TO CLARIFY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To our respected football club administrators who bleeds blue & white ,
for two decades this club and its supporters have been under horrendous and unfair attacks by the media outlets and its employees, which I believe is generated from their fear and jealousy of our success off the field, and on it until the last few years.
Evidently the club is suffering its worst football form, details not needed. Urgently You need to fix it !
Lack of trust from the fans and members is snowballing towards all in charge.
Its time to clarify about the salary cap & The coach.
DO IT RIGHT
and have NO FEAR.
An example:
FOR THOSE WHO FORGOT WHAT THE BULLDOGS ARE ALL ABOUT,
1978 WE LOST 9 FIRST GRADERS TO NEWTOWN, 1 TO CRONULLA, AND 2 RETIRED,
No big of deal, with a bunch of reserve graders we were runners up 1979 & premiers 1980
It's time you showed the true Bulldogs spirit !
Don't let that die :rage:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corporations need to hire you for motivational speaking.

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
To our respected football club administrators who bleeds blue & white ,
for two decades this club and its supporters have been under horrendous and unfair attacks by the media outlets and its employees, which I believe is generated from their fear and jealousy of our success off the field, and on it until the last few years.
Evidently the club is suffering its worst football form, details not needed. Urgently You need to fix it !
Lack of trust from the fans and members is snowballing towards all in charge.
Its time to clarify about the salary cap & The coach.
DO IT RIGHT
and have NO FEAR.
An example:
FOR THOSE WHO FORGOT WHAT THE BULLDOGS ARE ALL ABOUT,
1978 WE LOST 9 FIRST GRADERS TO NEWTOWN, 1 TO CRONULLA, AND 2 RETIRED,
No big of deal, with a bunch of reserve graders we were runners up 1979 & premiers 1980
It's time you showed the true Bulldogs spirit !
Don't let that die :rage:
and got a new coach. Teddy Glossop god rest his soul, that's something to think about

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes we can do it!! Just not with this spine

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In the 28 odd years of supporting this great club never have I felt so flat or disinterested in watching a dogs game.

Tonight I don't know whether I want them to lose (if certain media reports accurate) so that it's a step closer to haslers sacking or want them to put 50 on these parra scumbags.
Should I go short term pain for long term Gain or should I want a thrashing of our arch enemy which may result in saving mr has beens job???

A big fcuk u to the two main people whom
Have killed our team and season this year.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the 28 odd years of supporting this great club never have I felt so flat or disinterested in watching a dogs game.

Tonight I don't know whether I want them to lose (if certain media reports accurate) so that it's a step closer to haslers sacking or want them to put 50 on these parra scumbags.
Should I go short term pain for long term Gain or should I want a thrashing of our arch enemy which may result in saving mr has beens job???

A big fcuk u to the two main people whom
Have killed our team and season this year.
Don't make a call either way your a winner

Status
Not open for further replies.