Time for mass Changes

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Genuine question... Are you mates with Avo or something? Im not hating cos I actually think he has been pretty good this year, but the lengths you go to defend him are hilarious
No, I just pick a junior early that I like and then ride them until they're chased out of the club.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Sharks turn up even at 70% at their Bogan ass cranky toothless stadium they will roll us. Talk about a roster of c**t teams Roosters bullshit loss, Parra slaughter and Bogan team back into form with Hynes left out of origin and will have a Masterclass.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
KO was around the ankles, Cockinmor made a bitch effort at a shirt grab.

Can't say that was KO's fault.
They both had a good shot at him but yes i would put more blame on knonkon as he was defending on his stronger side whilst the young teen was defending on his weaker inside shoulder.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching that presser seems to me Ciro is putting our defensive issues down to players not buying into his system and individuals lack of effort on scrambling

Topine with his energy should come in for Okonbor and his shirt grabbing on the edge.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1 Wilson
2 Kiraz
3 Avo
4 Alamoti
5 Fox
6 Rajab
7 Burton
8 King
9 Reed
10 Patolo
11 Kitione
12 Preston
13 Oloapu

14 Sutton
15 TPJ
16 Pele
17 Nu Brown

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be fair they started decent, awful call for their first try but just 3 cold misses. Pangai needs to just do the basics man everytime he overplays his hand it turns to shit. Perham and Alamoti aren’t up to standard.
I still can't believe that we have nobody ready to run off TPJ when he's tackled.
Nine times out of ten, he gets a pass away, but most of the time it just bounces to the ground because nobody is backing him up.
After all this time, why can't we understand how he plays? A good fullback would be shadowing him.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our attack is Burton and JAC. Both are marked by the opposition and surrounded by defenders all game. Teams know that they can slide across and negate Burton and JAC because there is nobody else in the Bulldogs side capable of making a break, or with the skills to create something.

We need a creative halfback. Without Moses, we could have beaten the Eels. Same next week - Cronulla will be looking to have a good game against us and Hynes will pick us off just like Moses did. Reynolds will do the same to us when we play the Broncos; as will every smart halfback we come up against.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Averillo
2. Wilson
3. Alomotti
4.kiraz
5. Fox
6. Burton
7. Rajab
13.KO
12. Preston
11. Kikau
10. TPJ
9. Mahoney
8. Thompson
14. Flanagan (rests Mahoney provides cover for the halves
15. King
16. Patolo
17. Sutton ( best defender around the ruck)

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
More changes probably needed, but off the top of my head this would be the first 3.

OUT
Perham
Alamoti
Okunbur

IN
Wilson
Burns
Topine

TPJ is a fuckwit, but unfortunately we stuck with him.
KD.....close to the mark mate.....I am still unsure on Topine....he fails to make any real yardage and no doubt he tries hard he lacks mongrel. In fairness TPJ was our best forward to day after Preston, but he made two terrible defensive errors.....he just needs to control his defensive urges a little (but even when he ran up out of the line on Moses, some other forward should have been backing up in cover. Once the opposition breaks our first line that is it.......absolutely no supporting defence. I think Wilson and Burns are defernites, but still not sold on Jackson.....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Blame the stupid fucking kicks hold some possession atupid *****
There is just too much kicking on a wing and a prayer and way not enough respect for possession of the ball.

This team is really failing in the basics and Ciro must do something to get them focussed on their jobs. Far too sloppy.