Time for Gus to step in;

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year when TBaz was struggling badly Gus stepped in for our game against the rotters and we managed to jag the win. I believe that if Gus took over for 1 game it would make a world of difference.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No way that's happening.. People are way too harsh on Ciraldo right now. I don't agree with several of his selections and decisions week to week but I'm also not naive enough to not acknowledge that we have the worst forward pack in the comp and several key players like King, Kiraz, Fox etc are playing injured/banged up.

You can't keep changing coaches every second year and expect results.

Jonboi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ffs it’s ciraldo’s first year, let him tweak and play with the team and work out inadequacies in the roster. This could take a couple of years to build up a decent team and then to get them to play well together another couple of years. Gus said from the beginning it’s all going to take a long long time but fuck me dead the kennel is in hysterics because they had to high hopes for this year ‍♂.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last year when TBaz was struggling badly Gus stepped in
Probably not the beginning of the end for TBaz (that had started much, much earlier), but certainly one of the final nails in the coffin...

...just waiting on Gus to wrap up the "managing out" process.

You knew it was all over when Gus said publicly that Trent would be "here" long after Gus had moved on. Hahaha, cya Trent! (I am pretty sure he also had the full support of the board at that very moment). If Gould starts saying anything remotely similar about the current coach, then Cirro should start cleaning out his desk, and we should all be out buying lots of "Mick Potter futures".

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think the expectation should be we trend upwards year to year. Last year we got 7 wins. This year so far we have 5. If we get 3 more wins in the rest of this season its trending upwards. Obviously i hope for more than that though.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That won't happen. A Gould half time spray was warranted last week though.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have signed Flanno Snr when we had the chance, was the best option available in my opinion!!
The game has changed a lot since he last coached, so I wouldn’t be so sure that he was the best option. Let’s see if he can get the Dragons out of the mess they are in

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he steps in now he might aswell sack Ciraldo lol.

Then resign after signing papers to ship us to Perth.