Tim Lafai arrested over drunken brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lafai went bust after he got on the juice. He bulked up too fast and plays like a front rower as a centre.

He was amazing in 2014.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really surprised by this. This sort of shit was never something I thought was in his nature.

He always displayed himself as a religious, faithful and amazing person off the field when he was at the Bulldogs.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really surprised by this. This sort of shit was never something I thought was in his nature.

He always displayed himself as a religious, faithful and amazing person off the field when he was at the Bulldogs.
Always another side to the story

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
According to Brent Read - 3 or 4 Dragons players involved, and one of them coward punched the victim.

Not sounding good for TLaf if true.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never rated lafai always felt like he was over rated

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the poor bugger. Got the arse from our club, went to a rabble of a club and now cant even make the team.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely theres another side to this Lafai was always a strong family man with 2 kids now as well.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Something has gone wrong with him since the start of 2015. He looked like a different player at the start of that season, I think most of us were expecting much more after a strong 2014.

Looks like he's going to be a player who throws away his career by doing stupid things and being lazy.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Something has gone wrong with him since the start of 2015. He looked like a different player at the start of that season, I think most of us were expecting much more after a strong 2014.

Looks like he's going to be a player who throws away his career by doing stupid things and being lazy.
He got married.........lol

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
TBF, anyone who has been to Wollongong will know its hardly the classiest place on earth.
TBH Wollongong is a lot better then what it gets credit for!!! Then again I live here so that automatically drops the classiness (and it may also make me biased).

As for Lafai I feel sorry that his career has gone the way it did but glad he didn't stay at the dogs cause he would never have been dropped by Des

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its being reported that it was Savili Havili (spell check) that was the aggressor. Lafai was with him, but did no wrong.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH Wollongong is a lot better then what it gets credit for!!! Then again I live here so that automatically drops the classiness (and it may also make me biased).

As for Lafai I feel sorry that his career has gone the way it did but glad he didn't stay at the dogs cause he would never have been dropped by Des
Agree... live in the 'Gong as well. About due for a new pair of formal footy shorts and thongs though.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a idiot that's what happens when u leave the bulldogs u become shit and a nobody

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rumour has it that the victim ran past them quickly, and in the process created a slight wind which blew a single hair of Laf's out of place, and created the brawl.

Lui, Havili, and Lafai the 3 named.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rumour has it that the victim ran past them quickly, and in the process created a slight wind which blew a single hair of Laf's out of place, and created the brawl.

Lui, Havili, and Lafai the 3 named.
Lui been named to play this week hasn't he?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CLUB STATEMENT
The St George Illawarra Dragons have announced that after consultation with the NRL Integrity Unit and both Tim Lafai and Siliva Havili, the players have been reinstated, in respect to Club activities.
Both players had been stood-down from all Dragons' activities for breaching the Club’s Code of Conduct arising from their involvement in an incident which took place on Sunday, July 24.
Both players are now available to play if selected for the Illawarra Cutters in their NSW Cup fixture against the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at WIN Stadium Wollongong on Saturday.
Both Lafai and Havili have been charged with affray and offensive behaviour by police and the matter is still to be considered by the Courts system.
As such, the Club will not be making any further comment regarding either player until after the Courts system process has concluded.
Only in the Intrust competition? What if they were needed in first grade?

Status
Not open for further replies.