Tigers Have There Own Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Aaahhh I see... I though he was trying to say that Chris Lawrence would dunck Idris in Brass thus "embrass" him. :p
nice guy loves his bling!

*Disclaimer. No racism intended. Anyone who was offended by this post is eligible for a complimentary cup of coffee from bLaQDoG.. himself, as well as a total refund on their internet usage fees. Offer expires 31/10/2010 9pm EDT. Terms and conditions apply. Please contact a Moderator for any further queries.

-313-

nice guy loves his bling!

*Disclaimer. No racism intended. Anyone who was offended by this post is eligible for a complimentary cup of coffee from bLaQDoG.. himself, as well as a total refund on their internet usage fees. Offer expires 31/10/2010 9pm EDT. Terms and conditions apply. Please contact a Moderator for any further queries.
why being racist brah

Now where is my coffee

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't agree Ben.. I think Khara is just lucky enough to be playing behing a forward pack that's going forward and his outside man is in career best form. if the Tigers forward were dominated like they have been in the past 5 - 6 years then Khara would disappear back into his own shell... Just consider this how many times in the last 5 or so years has Khara played final football compared to Ennis.
I think if our forwards were doing the job and were not being dominated then we wont be having this conversation. Khara has proved over and over again that once the game plan doesn't work he has nothing else... he is not inspirational or a visionary. If he was as good as you guys made him out to be then he wouldn't have failled twice in the ultimate arena for the game thats where the pretenders are sorted from the contenders...
Well I don't want to get into a huge thing but Farah has carried that team for years when they had a soft forward pack and Marshall was either injured or inconsistent. They might not have made the finals but they would come near last every year without him and how many times haven't the Cowboys made the finals in recent years with Thurston in career best form?

I always have and still do rate Farah extremely highly and think he's almost the complete player. He can control and win games on his own and does so regularly. In Origin, well maybe his game just isn't suited to Origin and Ennis' is. I said so earlier. But you talk about beaten forward packs, how badly beaten was the Blues pack last year? Maybe if he gets the chance again this year he'll kill it. Who knows?

Anyway, you obviously don't rate him highly and I do so let's just leave it at that without going on and on and on and on like you and I have far too often lately Mr. Sharmoot. :grinning:

-313-

Well I don't want to get into a huge thing but Farah has carried that team for years when they had a soft forward pack and Marshall was either injured or inconsistent. They might not have made the finals but they would come near last every year without him and how many times haven't the Cowboys made the finals in recent years with Thurston in career best form?

I always have and still do rate Farah extremely highly and think he's almost the complete player. He can control and win games on his own and does so regularly. In Origin, well maybe his game just isn't suited to Origin and Ennis' is. I said so earlier. But you talk about beaten forward packs, how badly beaten was the Blues pack last year? Maybe if he gets the chance again this year he'll kill it. Who knows?

Anyway, you obviously don't rate him highly and I do so let's just leave it at that without going on and on and on and on like you and I have far too often lately Mr. Sharmoot. :grinning:
ok.
Hey did you hear? Blaqie is giving away free coffee

S

Shermy

I think Farah has alot more to his game then Ennis.
Farah can play tough or he can play adlib and really tear sides to shreds.
He is very good in every facet of the game.

He can get through a mountain of work and still manage to do well in attack.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I think Farah has alot more to his game then Ennis.
Farah can play tough or he can play adlib and really tear sides to shreds.
He is very good in every facet of the game.

He can get through a maintoun of work and still manage to do well in attack.
I had to LOL.

Agree with everything you said though.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
i think we have way more to worry about than 1 of the tigers player begin out.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i like ennis, i had to laugh when he ran up and took that quick tap and dived over the line after kimmorley was held up - the ref laughed at him and says naaah mate, ennis looks at him as if to say but.....

tsjonathan

Waterboy
Reaction score
But Sheens has his own problems at club level, having lost a halfback, Tim Moltzen, for the season with serious knee damage, an injury which has the potential to derail their strong start to the season.

With Robert Lui already sidelined for the next two or three weeks with an ankle injury, Sheens will have to find a stop-gap halves partner for Benji Marshall with both his best halfback options out of play.

The likelihood is that Marshall will take the halfback role and that utility Daniel Fitzhenry will be shifted in to five-eighth.

The Tigers' best option outside of Fitzhenry would appear to be Balmain Ryde halfback Blake Lazarus, but he is yet to play in the NRL. Arana Taumata, who has NRL experience, is out with an ankle problem.

Sheens may, though, decide to shift Robbie Farah out of dummy half to play halfback.

Forward Todd Payten suffered a calf injury against the Cowboys and faces a month on the sidelines, although officials hope he may miss only their next match, a Friday night clash against the Bulldogs.
Problems???? Haha. They lose Moltzen then have either Glen Lazarus' nephew or Taumata (if fit) to choose from. Those two have been apparently killing it. Should be good game though.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Sheens could play Lawrence at 5/8th as he has in the past but I doubt he will because he's too good for them down the flank. I hope he does though as it will help us. I think they lose a fair bit with Moltzen out as he is quick off the mark and a dangerous ballrunner. It makes the defence a lot easier but the way we've been defending, the opposition missing one good player doesn't mean much.

Status
Not open for further replies.