Ticketing joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

DES

Waterboy
Reaction score
One of the big advantages of being a bulldogs member is getting first crack at finals tickets. After getting home from work tonight I find out my year long membership advantage only lasted to 6pm and now I have to wait until 10am tomorrow to get my tickets. What a joke, Another stuff up by the NRL.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I don't get it. Was this meant to be funny?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The entire nrl is a joke
watch the massive push for a souffs rorters gf
theyll screw nqld over again, manly is inj depleted and the rest will fall by the wayside in order for the dream gf
corrupt scumbags

DES

Waterboy
Reaction score
Definitely not laughing about this one, especially when I have booked my flight and accommodation. Only missing my tickets now!!!!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Don't stress too much mate, Im sure theres gonna be tickets left for ya.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the big advantages of being a bulldogs member is getting first crack at finals tickets. After getting home from work tonight I find out my year long membership advantage only lasted to 6pm and now I have to wait until 10am tomorrow to get my tickets. What a joke, Another stuff up by the NRL.
Hey bud, enter the password "NRLBulldogs" or "NRLStorm" online at ticketek and you can buy tickets tonight.

DES

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, champ. Tickets locked in.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are the rorting prikcs charging for tickets bud?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What are the rorting prikcs charging for tickets bud?
I paid $70 each for Category 1. Pretty expensive to see my team lose huh? It's second tier, right on the sideline.

It looks like cheapest adult tickets are $30.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont get it

You had 480 minutes to buy tickets

or 28,800 seconds

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After being a member from 2005 until 2012 I will never buy a membership under the current NRL administration

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I paid $70 each for Category 1. Pretty expensive to see my team lose huh? It's second tier, right on the sideline.

It looks like cheapest adult tickets are $30.
That's the same pricing they had for the last dogs/storm game down here.

$30 gets you a seat behind the posts with every storm supporter in the world.

Can anyone tell me where all the dogs supporters are sitting so I don't feel like I'm being suffocated by purple again?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There are three sections for Dogs supporters (see attached image here: View attachment 21819)

I'm in section 75, so I expect to be surrounded by purple.

Last time I went to a Storm vs Dogs game at AAMI I got incredibly unlucky with the company I was surrounded by. Some banana behind me wouldn't stop carrying on with verbal diarrhea. "you can't win without Barba" etc. Some racial orientated stuff I won't repeat. There was also a less than desirable lady who yelled abuse at Dogs players everytime Slater got tackled.

Hopefully i'm in better company on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.