Official Three local juniors and 4 childhood fans scored today

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How good is Averillo. Baz held his potential back, i could see it all along whilst he got blasted endlessly on here. Potter 100% deserves a coaching role next year, imo not head coach but attacking assistant role because our attack has been instrumental.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good is Averillo. Baz held his potential back, i could see it all along whilst he got blasted endlessly on here. Potter 100% deserves a coaching role next year, imo not head coach but attacking assistant role because our attack has been instrumental.
If potter isnt head coach then i dont want him assistant behind someone else. Makes no sense. He clearly nakes good calls as head coach. Why want him there but not as head coach? Either he is or he isnt. No sugar coating it. For mine he is and fuck Flanagan and co.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If potter isnt head coach then i dont want him assistant behind someone else. Makes no sense. He clearly nakes good calls as head coach. Why want him there but not as head coach? Either he is or he isnt. No sugar coating it. For mine he is and fuck Flanagan and co.
I think personally himself he would rather be assistant than full time head coach with expectations as he isn’t even running for it at all but hopefully gus and co convince him to stay at the dogs in someway as an assistant. He will stay, he was a bulldog great and if Gus is getting paid for his worth, he will make something happen for the benefit of us.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our coaches should be coming from within you gotta be a bulldog to get what a bulldog is Gould folkes Anderson get the drift

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think personally himself he would rather be assistant than full time head coach with expectations as he isn’t even running for it at all but hopefully gus and co convince him to stay at the dogs in someway as an assistant. He will stay, he was a bulldog great and if Gus is getting paid for his worth, he will make something happen for the benefit of us.
He never denied interest. Most recently he said he wasnt 100% saying no. That if he was asked he would consider.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like what he's done so far. He's managed to get the players to start well and back themselves and their skills.

Scoring first obviously helps, and while we still haven't converted our dominance of ball in the opposition 20m, we are asking more questions than the last couple of years.

He has managed to fix up our attack without losing anything in defence. Not much more you can want from a coach.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's always great to have pride for the jersey within the club. We've lost that for years.. It helps when you have a few juniors and a coach who played for the club to help instill that into the rest of the squad. Guys like Fox and Burton have been here half a season and have shown love and passion for the club as if they've been with us for their whole careers..

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
our defense has been great.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like what he's done so far. He's managed to get the players to start well and back themselves and their skills.

Scoring first obviously helps, and while we still haven't converted our dominance of ball in the opposition 20m, we are asking more questions than the last couple of years.

He has managed to fix up our attack without losing anything in defence. Not much more you can want from a coach.
Potter got more out this side in 4 games then any coach has in a decade. Defensive line speed, players in motion making runs in attack, immense player improvement and development. Even our defense is notably improved.

The youth is looking dangerous can’t remember the last time we had players like schoup, Kiraz, averillo hell even Morrin.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The 2004 Bulldogs team had 12 of the 17 players make their NRL debut for the Bulldogs.

We need to go back to those days of producing our own NRL players.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The 2004 Bulldogs team had 12 of the 17 players make their NRL debut for the Bulldogs.

We need to go back to those days of producing our own NRL players.
That’s what Gus is doin brutha

Now I’m not sure how true this is but it’s from a reliable source and thought I might share.

Apparently Gus loves the club and has always loved the club. He said he’s “got some unfinished business” at Belmore and “This time it’s personal”

Make what you want from it.