This pisses me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This was a quote from Hasler yesterday:
"We just lost our way with possession at the end of last year. But that's last year, I think that's been done to death."

It is insulting to us fans to keep flogging the Possession excuse. There was more than just a lack of possession problem in the back end of last season. I don't care if we had 80% possession, it wouldn't have mattered. We did nothing with it. We were out of ideas.

To blame possession really shows that Hasler has no idea what is fundamentally wrong with this team. And if that is the case he needs to go. Simple as that.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Especially the Cowboys game at Belmore when we completed the worst set in NRL history, what was the excuse for that???

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our possession was above 80% and higher completion rate percentage than Penrith in laast years finals game.

It's a bullshit excuse.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I'm:
a) over it.
b) sick of reading about it.
I did ask Dognasious to start up a Des super thread, this way all the lunatics on the war path for Desies blood can all knock each other out for the next 6 months this allowing the true believers contribute to the forum constructively and objectively with a little humour thrown in.
Enough is enough, had enough of the school Kids if you know what I mean? :-)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Honestly I'm:
a) over it.
b) sick of reading about it.
I'm

a) sick of reading about it.
b) over it.
c) willing to steal your ban-stick and shove it in the eyes of the next f**kwit who start another thread about this.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats the point of possession if you cant do anything with it

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This was a quote from Hasler yesterday:
"We just lost our way with possession at the end of last year. But that's last year, I think that's been done to death."

It is insulting to us fans to keep flogging the Possession excuse. There was more than just a lack of possession problem in the back end of last season. I don't care if we had 80% possession, it wouldn't have mattered. We did nothing with it. We were out of ideas.

To blame possession really shows that Hasler has no idea what is fundamentally wrong with this team. And if that is the case he needs to go. Simple as that.
There's no doubt that gifting an opponent easy ball in our half doesn't help; and when we drop the ball in attack it makes their defensive job easier. But loose ball is usually a symptom of lack of confidence and focus. When a team is on song, the passes stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.