This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s on the back of the defensive turnaround. The team is not a ‘pushover’ to any side. Like everyone scrambles. When they held the try up it was Hughes and Kikau getting across on a backline shift.
Played with 16 and was down a middle. Combos are starting to develop all around the park. We just need to win those close matches and learn how to win those ‘clutch’ games to make the eight and play semis year in year out.
When the Knights went in late they showed the coaches box you could see Ciraldo wasn’t impressed with the last try. He will probably be reminding the boys that they can’t let soft tries in

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The effort is there, the team has cohesion, and the players are buying into the systems, especially in defense, and it is starting to put more and more teams off. The bite in our attack is also coming back, and it is adding to the nerves of other teams, they know that if they can't put us away they are going to be in for a tough time. We are still being underestimated, by the bookies, the refs, and the other teams.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe more. I can’t remember the last time we actually looked like a unit.

Even some of our losses we looked good and just lost it in the end or got fucked by refs.

Our attack is dependant on our left edge however our defense is also stoic.

I would love for sexton to get a run as I think Hutchinson doesn’t offer much.

We have all been through some shit these last few years but finally we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.
This is exactly what i have been thinking, really positive signs at the minute, lets hope they continue, after years of awful times, we all deserve this

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Critta and Kikau are proving huge signings.. those guys, in particular Critta, are winners.. there's a real healthy arrogance about Critta and I reckon our boys feed off of it.. that's what this club has lacked for so long.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
First 2 rounds were our boys getting used to each other, was a brand new side

Titans game fell perfectly for round 3 just to give them that little bit of confidence

Then the win against roosters, which showed the boys they CAN attack

Strong performance against storm at storm, further reinvigorating belief in the team

Clubs building nicely

silva

Utility
Reaction score
6th best defence in the comp and 4 of the teams ahead of us have had a bye. So we are pretty much a top 4 defensive team atm. Our attack is around the middle of the pack.
Honestly we could be Smokeys this year for a great run

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The shittest the Knights have looked in five years, dem fookers were bad, usually their star centres cause grief

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Defence - tick
Attack - tick
Scoring points - tick
Attitudes - tick
Team morale - tick
CC - tick

I mean it’s the best we’ve looked in 10 years. It’s staring to get exciting. We can beat cowboys and we would even take it to the sharks. We nearly beat the top of the table storm. We are right there this year. Looking very good.
Too many ticks Scoooby...
This is scary :laughing: