Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When my hopeless **** housemates finish the toilet roll leave the bit of cardboard on and just get a new one and put it somewhere else or even better change the toilet roll but leave the cardboard bit on the floor in the toilet when the bin is 5 fukn steps away.

Annoys me.
Just deck the ***** lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wipe I wipe and I wipe but there appears to be a piece of sh*t stuck on my screen..

OOOHHHH WAIT!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People who give their mobile numbers in random blocks of digits such as 04281 24 56 7

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
People who give their mobile numbers in random blocks of digits such as 04281 24 56 7
Right at the top of my list of things that can get ****ed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The kuntrashians

I hope they all choke on a black dick and die.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The one thing that annoy the shit out of me is when your driving and someone wants to get in front of you and you let them they don't wave that pisses me off

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The one thing that annoy the shit out of me is when your driving and someone wants to get in front of you and you let them they don't wave that pisses me off
Common courtesy any where is good hate when ****s have 3 trolleys worth of shit at aldi and you got 1 thing and they look at you and go back to unloading there shit. But I have noticed latley if I go there more people are considerate than are *****.
Stupid ***** at concerts ect that film it .why the fukk pay $100 bucks for a show to watch it through a phone .no **** gives a fukk where you were and the dont give a fukk if you post a shaky barely audible shit clip from a concert. Dont do it

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Common courtesy any where is good hate when ****s have 3 trolleys worth of shit at aldi and you got 1 thing and they look at you and go back to unloading there shit. But I have noticed latley if I go there more people are considerate than are *****.
Stupid ***** at concerts ect that film it .why the fukk pay $100 bucks for a show to watch it through a phone .no **** gives a fukk where you were and the dont give a fukk if you post a shaky barely audible shit clip from a concert. Dont do it
Agree 100% common courtesy is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.