Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mbye
Eastwood
Lichaa

To name a few get absolutely hammered on here and I am guilty as the next fan for putting the boot in

Tonight all 3 were very good

Stoked for them

Now bottle that up rinse and repeat each week please boys

Credit where due

Goodnight

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa actually ran from dummy half for once, wish he'd try it more often, seeing him run 10 meters and then throw it back 5m is beyond frustrating.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't really fault any of them tonight, those 20 minutes before halftime or so I think I saw some of the best football I've seen Mbye play.

Hope all 3 of them keep it going into the next round.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa actually ran from dummy half for once, wish he'd try it more often, seeing him run 10 meters and then throw it back 5m is beyond frustrating.
He's run all 3 games this year, but I agree, needs to back himself and take the tackle more - start looking at a kick option too.

I just hope people can start seeing a progression in his game

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that Lichaa made some good runs,he will get better as time goes on.
Dummy half running is a must,it pushes the defence back quickly
Our Captain was fantastic today,made several forcefull charges
Best performance in a long

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes you realise the negative coaching of our hookers has been a major mistake for some time now

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes you realise the negative coaching of our hookers has been a major mistake for some time now

This and it also tells us what we could have achieved in last four years.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if that's the case with Lichaa though. Working up to 80 minutes, 40+ tackles and servicing most of the play-the-balls takes a lot of work. Lichaa at 25 will be really coming into his own - like most other hookers who aren't Cameron Smith.

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure if that's the case with Lichaa though. Working up to 80 minutes, 40+ tackles and servicing most of the play-the-balls takes a lot of work. Lichaa at 25 will be really coming into his own - like most other hookers who aren't Cameron Smith.
Agreed hookers, halves and front rowers temd to be late bloomers, peak at a later stage around 26 yrs old

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it was good but he does seem to get into chucking it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.