The TPJ suspension predictor poll

When will TPJ pick up his first suspension as a Bulldog?

• Round 1-5

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Round 6-10

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Round 11-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After round 15

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Won't be suspended

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My bold prediction is a huge ban in Round 2, but Bulldogs fans will be torn over whether they hate it or love it, because it will be for absolutely nutting R Smith.
If he is going to flatten a Smith, I'd prefer Brandon, tbh.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did u get this thread idea after u got rock jobed in the other thread about him getting suspended from the trial incidents?
I didn't get rock jobbed....a few individuals pointed out that TPJ is unco and missed in his attempts at foul play. Throw enough haymakers and one is bound to connect eventually. Let's hope it collects a player and not a referee (unless the referee in question is a Sutton brother).

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a question, is it.................
A. When TPJ gets suspended for doing something?
or
B. When he gets suspended for doing nothing?

It's important because option B will happen long before option A.

Always a Bulldog
I'd say it's even money, tbh....TPJ has a track record, but so does the NRL when it comes to unfairly maligning our players....just another reason why TPJ was a dumb signing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Greetings la familiars,

So, as I'm sure you all know by now, TPJ narrowly avoided suspension because he was too unco to connect with his opponent's heads on two occasions last night. Unfortunately, it is only a matter of time before he goes a step further than last night's WWE punches and Bret Hart elbow drop and the shiz gets real. When do you think he will pick up his first suspension in blue and white?

Extra cred point: How many weeks will he get?

Extra cred point 2: Will it be before, or after Thompson and Hetherington's first suspensions?
I think La Familia hasn't got a "r" hermano

PS round 2 the latest

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol 4 people have voted for won't get suspended so far..... when did the Kennel recruit so many optimists?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On report already. Lol. He’ll miss more games than he plays this year.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are a flop and have no understanding of the game. TPJ brings dominance to the middle and unmatched 2nd phase. He had a great half. What kind if dopey supporter doesn't want TPJ to play well.
Settle down. I never said I don’t want him to play well. I didn’t say I don’t want him to be aggressive, either. But the refs are going to look for ANY reason to pin him. And the judiciary will too. He needs to be very controlled in his aggression, or he is going to be spending a lot of time on the sidelines. Just like Thompson and a Hetherington. If you don’t get this basic truth, it is your understanding that is lacking.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Currently our 2nd best player so let’s deal with it after the game
No doubt he has been very strong. And I don’t think there was too much in the incident. But refs are going to try to hammer him. He has to walk a very fine line between aggression and self control.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Settle down. I never said I don’t want him to play well. I didn’t say I don’t want him to be aggressive, either. But the refs are going to look for ANY reason to pin him. And the judiciary will too. He needs to be very controlled in his aggression, or he is going to be spending a lot of time on the sidelines. Just like Thompson and a Hetherington. If you don’t get this basic truth, it is your understanding that is lacking.
Shut up dickhead, I'm drunk and angry we lost. Don't reply

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go fuck yourself, jackass.
Im normally pretty chill. You fuckin troll everyone on here with your bullshit. I tell you don't reply and this is your response. Fuckin online hard ****. One day you will regret those words