The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bathurst 1000. The bloody race is pathetic. It’s Mustangs vs Camaros - this is NOT what Bathurst was made for. Without Falcons vs Commodores it is NOT the Bathurst 1000.

I know the writing was on the wall a few years ago when Nissan, Mercedes and Volvo were in it, but now, this is a poor man’s NASCAR.

Last edited:

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bathurst 1000. The bloody race is pathetic. It’s Mustangs vs Camaros - this is NOT what Bathurst was made for. Without Falcons vs Commodores it is NOT the Bathurst 1000.

I know the writing was on the wall a few years ago when Nissan, Mercedes and Volvabwere in it, but now, this is a poor man’s NASCAR.
Absolutely I turned it off, sometimes change not always for the better.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score

I know the writing was on the wall a few years ago when Nissan, Mercedes and Volvo were in it, but now, this is a poor man’s NASCAR.
The V8 Formula is missing something, why not allow Falcons and Commodores to lower the cost?
Not to mention being infiltrated by the propaganda war machine who are prepared to hijack the country.
In the words of Jim Richards, I will keep racing, but I tell you what, your a pack of Assholes!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Didn't even watch it bro. As much as I love Camaros and would trade my Walkie for one, I'm not interested at all tbh

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Didn't even watch it bro. As much as I love Camaros and would trade my Walkie for one, I'm not interested at all tbh
Same bro, it just does not have the same vibe. It's the same track but it's not the race or rivalry that we all know. I'm surprised the event is still on to be honest.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
After I eat my bagel I then pound it for a bit and it ends up covered in hummos.

Am I doing this wrong?
The question is do you enjoy it? If yes, then it's the right way lol

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you catch up with mates you only see about once a year, and most of them spend 90% of the time checking the sportsbet app on their phone. Might as well have just had a WhatsApp chat.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
People who have yapping dogs, who know they don't shut the fuck up, moving into an apartment. You are just an arsehole and I hope they reverse the relaxation of pets for renters. Also why would you have a dog in an apartment

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not bad considering the great state brainwash, out of context, misconstrued pressure attempts.
Everyone has gotta be better than Bobby, Saturday night eh?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can't talk about what's happening between the bagel eaters and hummous.

(Names edited so no cries of aNti-SeMiTiSm)
Weird considering they're both Semites!
One way virtue signalling grinds my gears something fierce!