The referee's and the NRL needs to be investigated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Match fixing, I'll give you match fixing, what the fuk was that shit?

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The officials need to be held accountable and their performances should be reviewed on a regular basis!
Sutton should be sent down a few grades or given the sack!
He should be investigated as he must be corrupt or on the take!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit that I often chuckle how so many of you blame the referees week in week out. It had become a common thread. Every supporter could have a bitch about refs.
However last night was an absolute outrage. The Bulldogs were the better team IMO. Brisbane had 3 to 4 calls go their way which changed the complex of the match. The knock on which inexplicably was ruled play on turned the match. If you watch the interference to Boyd in normal speed, there was nothing in it.
I honestly felt it was scripted that Brisbane at home had to win. For mine that loss has officially ruled the Dogs out of finals contention. At 2-7 there’s no turning back. Can’t wait for the NRL to justify some of those crucial calls.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The sin binning was just window dressing to make the penalty look good
They will do anything to try and protect their reputations, but last night's performance was disgraceful! Almost the worst ever from Sutton. A corrupt parasite and a blight on the game!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oi NRL admit your wrong and give us the 4 points your stole from us in the good friday and last night's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.