The NRLOL cap is a joke!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 teams at different end of the ladder played today, yet the nrlol is telling us the cap has made this competition equal or fair???? They need to wake the fuck up! Because it's becoming more and more unfair every single year, the top teams are so far ahead it's becoming the EPL of rugby league.

Clubs have the same amount of money to spend on their roster every year, and they need to spend 95% of it, how is it that NRLOL administrators can sit and watch today's game and not think we need to change this? How can our roster and the panthers roster be in the same stratosphere of spending???

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they are managed better.
The panthers were struggling a few years ago but they've managed to get themselves out of it and now have a great roster and are well placed for the future, but my problem is with the NRL and how the lower teams need to spend 95% of their cap on players that are not even 1st grade quality!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
2 teams at different end of the ladder played today, yet the nrlol is telling us the cap has made this competition equal or fair???? They need to wake the fuck up! Because it's becoming more and more unfair every single year, the top teams are so far ahead it's becoming the EPL of rugby league.

Clubs have the same amount of money to spend on their roster every year, and they need to spend 95% of it, how is it that NRLOL administrators can sit and watch today's game and not think we need to change this? How can our roster and the panthers roster be in the same stratosphere of spending???
nasheed here, do you think that ditching it would even up the comp?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I truly believe it's the rule changes that are ruining everything especially that set restart garbage, allows refs to favour the higher ranked side without making it too obvious. Killing the game year by year
The rule changes specifically the 6 again was brought in to allow the referees to rig results without any consequences or explanation!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest problem with the salary cap is that when you fuck it up, it takes 5+ years to start being competitive again... it's tough
That’s how long it took roughly for the Panthers to get to where they are! Ours was fucked Cleal, Hasler and our administration was sleeping while they were Des-troying it!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The biggest problem with the salary cap is that when you fuck it up, it takes 5+ years to start being competitive again... it's tough
Thats why i think contracts should be capped at 2, maybe 3 years. its too temptijg for clubs to take gambles that dont pay off

trust me i have an answer for everythig

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rule changes specifically the 6 again was brought in to allow the referees to rig results without any consequences or explanation!
That's right, now it's getting worse because they can give 6 again for offside too. This is as bad a shape the nrl has been in for a while and it's gonna get worse

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That's right, now it's getting worse because they can give 6 again for offside too. This is as bad a shape the nrl has been in for a while and it's gonna get worse
but why do u think the nrl wants to hoarde success for just a few teams? thats detrimental to their interests

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the easiest sport to manipulate results, I’m not sure how long they can keep this sport going, because it’s becoming less and less enjoyable to watch.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
but why do u think the nrl wants to hoarde success for just a few teams? thats detrimental to their interests
Because they know they can’t have an even competition and it’s better for them to be in control than the clubs!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Because they know they can’t have an even competition and it’s better for them to be in control than the clubs!
i dont buy it, the nrl needs teams to all be successful so fans dont die.

what does happen though is umpires and refs psychologivally assume the better teams do things right.
paul reiffell is the worst at it.