The Murika Thread

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol..@ the meatheads that believe the left and the clowns that continuously vote for them, can judge anyone that wants an alternative to the lying and corrupt politicians that have kept Americans living on the poverty lines, while funding a proxy war in eukrain to the tune of 170 billion dollars. defies belief!

Last edited:

Crashdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yup, because at present a large percentage of americans are no critical knuckleheads.
Currently on 51% of the IOWA vote.
Even if Democrats and Republicans are roughly 50/50 overall that makes Trump 51% if 50% = generous 26%.
Hardly a large percentage of Americans!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Des Moines, Iowa: Donald Trump has urged Americans to get out and vote at this week’s Iowa caucuses – which are set to be the coldest on record – even if they are “sick as a dog” and end up dying.

On the eve of the first major 2024 election test, Trump used a passionate rally to encourage Republicans to “save America” and support him on Monday night (US time) amid concerns wind-chill temperatures of up to minus 34 degrees could end up affecting voter turnout.
“You’ve got to get out – you can’t sit home!” the former president told a packed room in Indianola, about 20 kilometres from the Iowan capital of Des Moines.

“If you’re sick as a dog, you say, ‘Darl, I’ve got to make it.’ Even if you vote and then pass away, it’s worth it.”

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because he would still be a better option than the current war mongers
Would he though?

He's on the verge of inciting civil war in the US, and he has stated that if he gets in power, he will provide full support to Israel to help them wipe out Palestine.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Currently on 51% of the IOWA vote.
Even if Democrats and Republicans are roughly 50/50 overall that makes Trump 51% if 50% = generous 26%.
Hardly a large percentage of Americans!!!
Iowa is a predominantly Republican state. If Trump is getting 50%, it's primarily against other Republican nominees. I'm surprised it isn't higher, but it's a clear majority over the others.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As opposed to what is happening now
Yep. Right now the US stance is, "we love Israel, we support Israel, but Israel could lose our support if they don't take more caution"

Biden's stance is shit, but it's one of non-involvement to avoid escalation. Trump has suggested that he will not only get the US involved in the conflict, he will also attack Iran.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Right now the US stance is, "we love Israel, we support Israel, but Israel could lose our support if they don't take more caution"

Biden's stance is shit, but it's one of non-involvement to avoid escalation. Trump has suggested that he will not only get the US involved in the conflict, he will also attack Iran.
The US Has been a sock puppet of Israel for quite some time. It didn't begin with Trump, nor will it end with Trump.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The US Has been a sock puppet of Israel for quite some time. It didn't begin with Trump, nor will it end with Trump.
This is one of the reasons the Israel/Palestine discussion was banned on here. The main reason was because we have Palestinian and Jewish members. But it's also because people push the "Israel/Jews control the world" conspiracy, when the much more logical stance is that the US want more allies in the Middle East. And Israel makes for a well positioned ally.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons the Israel/Palestine discussion was banned on here. The main reason was because we have Palestinian and Jewish members. But it's also because people push the "Israel/Jews control the world" conspiracy, when the much more logical stance is that the US want more allies in the Middle East. And Israel makes for a well positioned ally.
You brought the topic into our conversation. I have the utmost sympathy and respect for the Palestinians and their struggle, as I do for the Ukrainians. Countries deserve the right of self autonomy and the respect of their borders

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You brought the topic into our conversation. I have the utmost sympathy and respect for the Palestinians and their struggle, as I do for the Ukrainians. Countries deserve the right of self autonomy and the respect of their borders
Yeah, I'm not attacking you for bringing it up. It was my fault for bringing it up. Just pointing out that while the US are currently being dicks, Trump doesn't think Biden is being enough of a dick.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not attacking you for bringing it up. It was my fault for bringing it up. Just pointing out that while the US are currently being dicks, Trump doesn't think Biden is being enough of a dick.
All good Hacky. Don't worry, I don't take a difference of opinion as an attack,I enjoy it. Whilst Trump is indeed a dick, he is the lesser of 2 evils imo.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like America is flexing its muscles in the mid East again in retaliation to the death of 3 of its service personnel.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like America is flexing its muscles in the mid East again in retaliation to the death of 3 of its service personnel.
Yep. Hitting Iranian targets. But Biden said that he won't attack Iran as it will escalate the conflict. That's pissed off many Republicans 'cause they're pushing to start bombing Iran.