News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
does the fox think his status of being the top dog gives him leeway to be a fuckwit, does he feel he is entitled to misbehave when its the off season, and post what most people find offensive under the current circumstances on social media
while i like the fox i dont believe he has any leadership qualities that the club is looking for and i wouldnt be to sad if he left the club
Do you think he would've done the same at Storm? I think it's more a reflection on our continued bad management of players more so then the individual.
Players take the piss at our club because the leadership is poor

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
There’s a difference between Zionism and Judaism. The forefather of Israel wasn’t even religious..he was a criminal from Poland you can read about him online
Perhaps the Bulldog players should all start practising Judaism. Our wrestling sucks balls

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am still unhappy IF it was the case that the club forced JAC to take down the post and issue the apology. The guy has some character and has views on issues outside of sport. I want to support a club with players like this .... I don't want to team to be all robots parroting the same shit they preach in media training. I hope JAC can continue to be himself and express views on all sorts of things and BTW the post was no where near being offensive, it just didn't align with the current dominant narrative that we are all told we must be supporting.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think he would've done the same at Storm? I think it's more a reflection on our continued bad management of players more so then the individual.
Players take the piss at our club because the leadership is poor
10000% this

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Palestine was a peaceful country before 1948. It was a place European Jews sought refuge from persecution in Europe and they were treated with respect and given citizenship. The war was perpetrated by the Zionists when they took power illegally and committed the worst crimes.
Israeli government is the medieval genocidal terrorist evil organisation you must be referring to. You are just spitting rubbish and got no clue about Middle East history so be quiet or do some proper research and learn something. Hamas are a direct consequence from the actions of Israel and the West. I would like to see how you would react being born in Gaza and seeing family Members blown up your entire life.
If only it were that black and white. In 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 and split Great Britain’s Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states. That happened in May 1948 at the end of the mandate.

Always a Bulldog

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If only it were that black and white. In 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 and split Great Britain’s Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states. That happened in May 1948 at the end of the mandate.

Always a Bulldog
They done so without consulting Palestine. It was a dodgy agreement between the British and Zionists. Israel went there with a ready army and forcibly removed people from their homes and businesses and there were massacres of villages to build fear and drive people out. Eventually they controlled the whole country once the inevitable war happened.
Did you have a point?

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So JAC is "anti-semetic" because he supports Palestinians and is going to get sacked?

Fuck all will happen with this bullshit. If he does get sacked then welcome to FG Skelton. Also if he does get sacked for that, then we know what the blue and white of our jersey stands for....
It's ironic, Levantines are Semitic

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They done so without consulting Palestine. It was a dodgy agreement between the British and Zionists. Israel went there with a ready army and forcibly removed people from their homes and businesses and there were massacres of villages to build fear and drive people out. Eventually they controlled the whole country once the inevitable war happened.
Did you have a point?
It was the United Nations that passed Resolution 181, if there is a bottom line cause that’s it. At a stretch you could blame the League of Nationals for granting UK the Mandate in 1922. Or maybe you go further back and blame the UK and the Allies winning World War 1, which lead to the Mandate. Further back, maybe the Ottoman Empire or the Crusades.

You want to know my point, I already posted it, it’s not that black and white.

Always a Bulldog

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Palestine was a peaceful country before 1948. It was a place European Jews sought refuge from persecution in Europe and they were treated with respect and given citizenship. The war was perpetrated by the Zionists when they took power illegally and committed the worst crimes.
Israeli government is the medieval genocidal terrorist evil organisation you must be referring to. You are just spitting rubbish and got no clue about Middle East history so be quiet or do some proper research and learn something. Hamas are a direct consequence from the actions of Israel and the West. I would like to see how you would react being born in Gaza and seeing family
Members blown up your entire life.
Illegal according to what? Not international law. You must mean those Islamic laws about all land conquered by Islam being Islamic until the rapture.
Hamas is just another Islamist terror organisation. There are lots of them, LOTS, spanning from Southern Africa to South East Asia. It seems that Muslims don’t need Israel to succumb to Islamist violence. Everywhere Islam goes all over the world there is trouble.
But anyway back to the creation of Israel, the British mandate and the Balfour Declaration, why shouldn’t the Jews have a nation in their homeland? They were there long before the Arabs originally colonised Palestine.
You have all this backwards ( double entendre intended). At the bottom of this is antisemitism pure and simple. None of you care about any other occupied people, not even other Muslims under occupation. Saddam gassed the Kurds FFS and you all didn’t say shit. The Chinese have over a million Uighurs in concentration camps and are openly wiping out their culture and you lot barely bat an eyelid.
No, you just hate the Jews, or at the very least have swallowed the KoolAid of those that do.
Five times the Arabs have rejected a two State solution. The Arabs don’t want peace, they want to eradicate the 10M Jews in Israel. That’s Genocidal! If the Jews were genocidal they would just blanket bomb Gaza until there was not more Arabs there. Don’t be so stupid.
Besides, Hamas is getting exactly what they want. They love it when Arabs are killed.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Israeli government is the medieval genocidal terrorist evil organisation you must be referring to. You are just spitting rubbish and got no clue about Middle East history so be quiet or do some proper research and learn something. Hamas are a direct consequence from the actions of Israel and the West. I would like to see how you would react being born in Gaza and seeing family
Members blown up your entire life.
I mean Hamas’ aim with this pogrom against the Jews was for the Israeli military response. The goal was enough dead Gazans to rile up “The Arab Street” enough so that Saudi Arabia can’t progress with normalising relations with Israel.
The killing of Jews, the murder of babies, the torture and rape was just a bonus. For kicks! The goal is dead Gazans to further Hamas’ political goals.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the 40 Kids who were Butchered , or the 260 Kids killed at a music festival.. which then kicked off this latest round of bombings, and will End Hamas for Good.
You do know the 40 kids was all propaganda LOL the IDF has even come out and said there is no evidence. Biden the senile **** has even retracted his comments after initially saying he had seen the proof and last but not least Ben Shapiro in trying to sell the war and play the violin of victimhood tweeted a photo of a dead baby that he later got found out for using AI to generate the image.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baby Beheading is true. Has been confirmed in the last couple of hours.
I saw the photos but I won’t share.
You’re a deadset fuckwit. The IDF and the journalist who started this whole story have now both confirmed it was all here say and there is no proof.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re a deadset fuckwit. The IDF and the journalist who started this whole story have now both confirmed it was all here say and there is no proof.
Ok but they were burned that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.