News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'huge decision' over 'rusty' recruit Bronson Xerri

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spotted Xerri walking out of Rebel Miranda today, he look straight at my chest, I was wondering why he looked there, then I remembered I was wearing the bulldogs training singlet. The guy is a beast, hope he kills it this year!
I’m telling you Bronson is as cracked as he is jacked, I saw him at 7/11 the other day buying adult diapers and a 6 pack of redbull. I asked him what the diapers are for and he said "they are to contain my full power so i dont absolutely shit on these kids" then he hopped out the door.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d start Xerri in Cup for a couple of rounds. Even if he’s physically ready, and seems mentally ready, he needs to get the feel of a real 80 minute game again. We should have pretty decent backs in cup so he’ll get plenty of ball.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s coming off 4 years without playing a game I think you need to reconsider your expectations habib
Maybe I"m just hoping.....just like last year and the years before.....We gottoa come good soon......at this time of year I refuse to think we are perpetual cellar dwellers......

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d start Xerri in Cup for a couple of rounds. Even if he’s physically ready, and seems mentally ready, he needs to get the feel of a real 80 minute game again. We should have pretty decent backs in cup so he’ll get plenty of ball.
Yep it would be a massive ask for him to be straight in first grade. The game has changed a shit ton since 2019

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep it would be a massive ask for him to be straight in first grade. The game has changed a shit ton since 2019
Actually the game will suit him much better now. With his size and speed I think he will be similar to GI , not as good obviously just as an example.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If our two starting centres absolutely carve up he might never get a go though, so I assume he will push to play round 1.