News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'huge decision' over 'rusty' recruit Bronson Xerri

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
From all reports Xerri is killing it at training, if that continues and he kills it again in the trials then there is no reason not to pick him.

Always a Bulldog
I would love him and Critta to be our centres long term.

If Tracey can play like he did for sharks at fullback and Jac and kiraz at wing… wow.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whoever plays i am just very happy i don't have sit and watch Paul Alamoti defend at centre ever again.
Deadset had the turning circle of a bowing 747
LOL:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Turning circle of Titanic more likely. Who knows how he will go at the pampers... showed promise but got lost in the sh@tstorm that was 2023...

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I got no doubt Xerri will kill it but might be worth giving him 4 weeks in nsw cup to get his match fitness and bearings back

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would give him a few weeks in reserve grade and see how he goes.

I reckon if he’s going ok by Round 4 he should be playing FG. He has a bit of magic about him however will be interesting to see how he plays when he isn’t juiced up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would give him a few weeks in reserve grade and see how he goes.

I reckon if he’s going ok by Round 4 he should be playing FG. He has a bit of magic about him however will be interesting to see how he plays when he isn’t juiced up.
He has to get used to being an NRL player again. Training in a gym or doing some sprint training isn't the same as playing 80 minute games of footy, going through recovery, training and then repeating the same process again and again. The sports science team should probably have the biggest say on where he starts the season this year.