The Mason Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Sorry for digging my nose in to this forum and will make it short but value what i have to say i reckon if this happend during the Nrl Season.

I reckon he would have traded clubs during mid season and it could have given the Bulldogs more time and could have made more lucrative offers to young players such as David Taylor,Ray Cashmere,Junior Moors,Matthew Scott or Ephalame Luiaki.

These are just up and coming prospect forwards but not in the same mould as mason but could be just as dynamic in the future.

Especially with Mark O'Meley he wanted more time and the Bulldogs were weighing up there options and had to look towards the future after Shrek was not happy with what the bulldogs had offered to him after he took some lengthy paycuts just to be at the club.

Then when he signed with the Roosters i seen a lot of posts containing information saying that he was only after the money but the loyal and genuine supporters say someone of his calibre deserves that kind of money after all he has represented NSW and Australia.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Well im sorry but if you go back to most of my threads in the past 2 weeks there is no thread referring to mason or even about him.

Not even on this forum either ask the General Members if i even post in Bulldogs Discussion.

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
I was referring to the fact there's already about 20 on this front page alone about him... would it have hurt that much to add your opinion to one of those? Or did you need the attention?

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I was referring to the fact there's already about 20 on this front page alone about him... would it have hurt that much to add your opinion to one of those? Or did you need the attention?
No but i think the post was long and deserving enough to be made into a thread.

W

Willie Talol'd

Epalahame Lauaki 07a_lauaki
Position: Second row
Date Of Birth: 27/01/1984
Height: 184cm
Weight: 110kg
You serious? I've known about that bloke from atleast 5 years ago, must have been an early starter. Sorry bout that.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
NRL Points: 40
NRL Appearances: 53
NRL Debut: Vodafone Warriors v Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium, March 14, 2004 (Round 1)
Previous Clubs: Waitemata, Glenora (Auckland)
Other Honours: Kiwis 2006 (0 tests), New Zealand A 2006

W

Willie Talol'd

NRL Points: 40
NRL Appearances: 53
NRL Debut: Vodafone Warriors v Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium, March 14, 2004 (Round 1)
Previous Clubs: Waitemata, Glenora (Auckland)
Other Honours: Kiwis 2006 (0 tests), New Zealand A 2006
Ok you got stats, I'm just assuming because I heard of him from years ago.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would love Elephant here <3
But I do believe hes recently signed a new Warriors contract.
Hth.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David Taylor is a beast..i'd have him over Mason anyday.
Taylor just finished his first season. Would you still want him in a couple of years when coaches have worked him out?

Never buy a first year rookie wonderkid. 90% of the time they fail to impress beyone season 2.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taylor just finished his first season. Would you still want him in a couple of years when coaches have worked him out?

Never buy a first year rookie wonderkid. 90% of the time they fail to impress beyone season 2.
Mason has been worked out..

Its a matter of the kid being able to produce consistently.

If he can offload, run and kick, there's no definite method to stop such a mobile forward.

To date noone has truly been able to contain SBW, they may be able to for periods of the game but not forever, unless of course he doesn't play to his potential.

Noone has worked out Jonathan Thurston, nor Greg Inglis, its either they're out of form or just quiet throughout the game, but when they spark, noone can "work" them out.

I believe Taylor is another superstar in the making and atm he wouldn't fetch more than 200k..

I'd sign him then mould him as a Bulldog, and honestly? He can definitely be another if not better Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.