Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fulham's first away win since the opening game of the season btw and they bossed you lot for large portions of the game. Should've had another 2-3 goals.

Terrible.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fulham's first away win since the opening game of the season btw and they bossed you lot for large portions of the game. Should've had another 2-3 goals.

Terrible.
8 points behind 4th and its the manchester derby next.

u still think they'll get 4th now?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
8 points behind 4th and its the manchester derby next.

u still think they'll get 4th now?
Based on that performance City should murder them.

But losing to Fulham at home ... in the way they did ... nearly at full strength ...

I don't think anyone expected that.

I still think they can pull 4th out of their arse but ...

Did you watch the game? I love seeing United play shit but even I was shocked ...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

But losing to Fulham at home ... in the way they did ... nearly at full strength ...

Did you watch the game? I love seeing United play shit but even I was shocked ...

I'll watch highlights later after gunners game..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
sounds about right lol

I think you might be right though, ten haag may be gone at the end of the season if they continue to lose games and not get top 4
I honestly felt he was getting better with some of his recent comments. Him talking about how they haven't turned the corner yet etc it made me think perhaps he actually might be over his delusional approach to footy.

But this chat from him yesterday is shocking.

United were absolutely terrible.

Game plan at Old Trafford against a team that is shocking away from home is ... counter attack.

But even the counter attack is done by individuals rather than the whole team working together, so there's no structure there either.

Shambles of a club and the fact not one United fan has been on this thread in weeks says it all really ...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fulham were all over them and could have scored 3 before half time. They were the better team all game and deserve the result.

Ten Haag's excuses and comments after losses like this are embarrassing to be honest. Just admit when the other team is better and move on. Don't tell everyone how great a loss it was when it wasn't.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fulham were all over them and could have scored 3 before half time. They were the better team all game and deserve the result.

Ten Haag's excuses and comments after losses like this are embarrassing to be honest. Just admit when the other team is better and move on. Don't tell everyone how great a loss it was when it wasn't.
That's it for me. I just don't understand what he was trying to get with those comments?

United never looked in the hunt and have been playing like this all year.

He'll get the sack before the end of the year if he keeps this up

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's it for me. I just don't understand what he was trying to get with those comments?

United never looked in the hunt and have been playing like this all year.

He'll get the sack before the end of the year if he keeps this up
He's just trying to buy himself more time and win over the fans and owners. Thing is its transparent as can be and will have the opposite effect. United fans would probably rather hear honesty and him rip the performance and say we need to bounce back against City etc..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's just trying to buy himself more time and win over the fans and owners. Thing is its transparent as can be and will have the opposite effect. United fans would probably rather hear honesty and him rip the performance and say we need to bounce back against City etc..
I'd be livid if I were a United fan.

Rashford. Bruno. Casemiro.

Just so so bad.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rashford is a gun player when he needs to fund his 20 supercar garage. His body language is appauling guys making bank the sparks gone at least until Ten hag gets punted. Won’t match up with the big boys with him as the face of the team ever.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Define nearly?

Missing our:

• Starting striker
  • Starting CB
  • Starting LB
  • Starting RB
  • Mason Mount (wherever the fuck he starts)

Also - we will be lucky to finish 6th - but I had to come back just to call out the above for your typical shit take.

You are right in that we played absolutely shocking though.

And so... my self-initiated ban starts again...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Define nearly?

Missing our:

• Starting striker
  • Starting CB
  • Starting LB
  • Starting RB

Also - we will be lucky to finish 6th - but I had to come back just to call out the above for your typical shit take.

No, don't go..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Define nearly?

Missing our:

• Starting striker
  • Starting CB
  • Starting LB
  • Starting RB

Welcome back. Shame you don't post more.

Terrible performance from a nearly full strength side

Last edited: