Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
nah 4th is out of spurs and villa
United will finish 6th imo
If casemiro goes down United go down. Varane is injury prone the drop of to Maguire/lindelof is huge. Second ones injured lock in 6th if the squad stays how it is now in the long run think United might just scrape fourth.
Spurs might lock 4th of though think they will finish up well after a blip mid season.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If casemiro goes down United go down. Varane is injury prone the drop of to Maguire/lindelof is huge. Second ones injured lock in 6th if the squad stays how it is now in the long run think United might just scrape fourth.
Spurs might lock 4th of though think they will finish up well after a blip mid season.
The Maguire has actually been relatively good since his return to the 1st team

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With Varane/Martinez besides him he does quite well. Besides the likes of lindelof he does merely as well.
He's still lot good enough for United but in recent times I don't think he's been the problem. I don't particularly think that Varane or Martinez are all they're made out to be either?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's still lot good enough for United but in recent times I don't think he's been the problem. I don't particularly think that Varane or Martinez are all they're made out to be either?
His good if his right hand man is can do the job he can’t. In other words you need a class CB next to him or the backs vulnerable. Martinez is our back centre imo bar his the only one who can play out from back and you rarely see a fault in his game. Varanes injury prone world class player but he misses half the season I mean look at the CV.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His good if his right hand man is can do the job he can’t. In other words you need a class CB next to him or the backs vulnerable. Martinez is our back centre imo bar his the only one who can play out from back and you rarely see a fault in his game. Varanes injury prone world class player but he misses half the season I mean look at the CV.
Personally, I just don't rate players like Varane and Casemiro. Absolute brilliant CVs as you've pointed out but in the backend of their careers and not who you build a title challenging team around.

Martinez ... I thought he'd be shit tbh but he's done alright. I'm not sold on him and if I were United I'd really be hoping the club is going out and bringing in at least 2 top young CBs.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
important 3 points vs luton at home, top 4/5 hopes looking a lot better. need to be icing those chances hate to be always looking at the clock hoping for the whistle to be blown

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
important 3 points vs luton at home, top 4/5 hopes looking a lot better. need to be icing those chances hate to be always looking at the clock hoping for the whistle to be blown
Take the win but really I don’t think there has been a super convincing performance. City will blow them off the park if they put in a performance like that at Etihad

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
levels between the top 3 teams compared to United
Yes. And that'll always be my point. They're doing 'alright' but have so so far to go to get back where their supporters feel they belong.

This isn't just Rashford btw