Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lucky win in the end still a concern to concede 3 goals against wolves

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As bad as United have been, they're 8 points off 4th with 16 games left. I don't think they'll get 4th, but it's crazy they're still a shot with all of their drama and poor play this season.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As bad as United have been, they're 8 points off 4th with 16 games left. I don't think they'll get 4th, but it's crazy they're still a shot with all of their drama and poor play this season.
8 points is too much to catch up with the way spurs are playing atm who have son and few afcon players to come back, no chance they catch Liverpool or city and can't see us dropping many points as well

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
8 points is too much to catch up with the way spurs are playing atm who have son and few afcon players to come back, no chance they catch Liverpool or city and can't see us dropping many points as well
I don't think they catch Spurs either but the fact that they're 8 points off is surprising considering how bad a season it's been for United.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
50 - Manchester United are only the second Premier League team to concede 50 goals in all competitions this season, along with Sheffield United (59).

Says a lot really

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
great win, holjund 5 G/A in 3 games starting to finally live up to his potential. garnacho is a fkn weapon. rashfords a stinker needs to be sold yesterday and case was alright needed to do better with his passing.