Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My rat Fernandes isn't getting an upgrade now. Fuck you losers ffs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As frustrating as the result is for United, this looked like the best they'd played for a while. If not for Onana's blunders they would have won.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As frustrating as the result is for United, this looked like the best they'd played for a while. If not for Onana's blunders they would have won.
defence has been an issue for united in the champions league, they've concede 3 plus goals in 4 of there 5 games played

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People have called me out for saying Ten Haag isn't up to the job.

Ten Hag after last night's game: "Its great to watch how we controlled the game, created loads of chances"

20231130_094631.jpg

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot is happening on the goalkeeping front for us.

Onana for 50m is a steal. Easily one of the best keepers in Europe, in his prime and cheaper than other keepers of his caliber because Inter are desperate for money.

Extremely confident on the ball, he split the City attackers on multiple occasions during the UCL final.
This aged well ... Lol

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People have called me out for saying Ten Haag isn't up to the job.

Ten Hag after last night's game: "Its great to watch how we controlled the game, created loads of chances"

View attachment 96582
Not sure if you watched the game or not mate - they dominated at times, but we also had a huge amount of chances that we just did not ice.

McTominay taking a shot off target when it was a 3 on 3 - Bruno hitting the post, Martial not finishing sublimely...

And then factor in it was an away game, and the intensity of the crowd - to see those numbers of shots says we did more with the ball than they did.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure if you watched the game or not mate - they dominated at times, but we also had a huge amount of chances that we just did not ice.

McTominay taking a shot off target when it was a 3 on 3 - Bruno hitting the post, Martial not finishing sublimely...

And then factor in it was an away game, and the intensity of the crowd - to see those numbers of shots says we did more with the ball than they did.
Nah. Didn't watch.

Gala are shit. I don't know mate. I just don't feel that you're going anywhere.

Do you?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. Didn't watch.

Gala are shit. I don't know mate. I just don't feel that you're going anywhere.

Do you?
Have you seen there team this season? Are you actually ignorant?

Zaha, Ziyech, Torreira, Icardi, Mertens, Oliveira. Not many slouches in that bunch.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have you seen there team this season? Are you actually ignorant?

Zaha, Ziyech, Torreira, Icardi, Mertens, Oliveira. Not many slouches in that bunch.
Yeah, I am ignorant in many ways. No doubt.

But it is funny seeing you talk about Gala in such a way. How the mighty have fallen..

I could sit here and name countless number of teams with apparent big name players who are simply shit as a team. Would any of those big names at Gala make it into a other top CL team?

None would start for Liverpool, let's put it that way.

Don't know mate. Maybe United aren't as bad as I'm saying? Maybe that result was all on Onana? Maybe Ten Haag has been right in saying you're playing well? Maybe?

I don't see it at all. You're at the bottom of your CL group which was one of the easiest.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the point I'm saying about Ten Haag. Just saying ridiculous things. Backing the wrong horse continually.

Anyway who's watched Onana over the years knows that these slip ups he's been having have been occuring throughout his entire playing career.

Ten Haag brought him in. It was HIS call. Nightmare.
made the wrong call in getting rid of de gea and wasting 50 mil on onana.

wasted 60 plus mil on Mount so far

dropping one of there best cbs in varane for Maguire/Evans

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yous are so lucky what the actual fuck should at least have a goal to us. Inside the bar it hits on Trippier’s free kick like get absolutely fucked. Lucky FC

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yous are so lucky what the actual fuck should at least have a goal to us. Inside the bar it hits on Trippier’s free kick like get absolutely fucked. Lucky FC
You lads have been very very unlucky.

Have United even got into the box yet?

You'll lose by a jammy penalty imo

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United have offered nothing in attack this game. Newcastle have dominated possession. Even with 10 to go United can barely get the ball.