Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look who comes out after a win lol

Thought you guys were pretty terrible tbh, but maybe the win kick starts your season?

The young lads are really pushing your standards so maybe that's the answer? Not just the insane bicycle kick but I remember a goalline clearance by another of your young players ... can't remember his name.
they have Newcastle and Chelsea coming up next 2 games so let's see how they go against them

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look who comes out after a win lol

Thought you guys were pretty terrible tbh, but maybe the win kick starts your season?

The young lads are really pushing your standards so maybe that's the answer? Not just the insane bicycle kick but I remember a goalline clearance by another of your young players ... can't remember his name.
We’ve won 5 from 6 last in the league.

This game was no different, save Nachos pearler

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

And I said the same in those games. You're just not playing well.

Now, does that mean you don't make top 4? No. You keep jagging wins like this and you might do it?

But win anything? Push for the title? Nah.

As I said tho maybe this win changes things? I don't think so tho cause you just really aren't that good atm

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Close wins against Sheffield United, Brentford without Toney, Fulham, Luton and a big score win against Everton who have had probably the worst week a club could have isn’t all impressive

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no way that was a penalty on martial, literally the same thing that happened to havertz against use which got overturned

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sensational Goal, was hit so well!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Close wins against Sheffield United, Brentford without Toney, Fulham, Luton and a big score win against Everton who have had probably the worst week a club could have isn’t all impressive
Thank you for securing my point. Despite the 5/6 wins - the vibe is still the same.

We continue to paper over cracks.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking disgusting
We’ve scored 3rd most goals in the UCL and last in our group

Hope Bayern put 49 on us cause fuck Europa league. Onana is a flop. Cost us at least 5 points in this campaign

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking disgusting
We’ve scored 3rd most goals in the UCL and last in our group

Hope Bayern put 49 on us cause fuck Europa league. Onana is a flop. Cost us at least 5 points in this campaign
Reading between the lines here. You're unhappy with United's defensive performance and Onana especially?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
What a fucking dumb football team. I dont even want to finish 3rd in the group stage. Fuck europa