Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
United were very lucky, im glad we won but damn they left it late.

the no goal decision was a joke imo, but thankfully it didn't have an effect on the result

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a joke, I ahvent watched the reply as yet, but i was listening to the game on MUTV radio, the commentary was livid that Rashford was sent off

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
you spend more time here then you do on the liverflop thread. we know your a closet fan bro no point in trying to hide it anymore. leave that mid club behind.
all you can say is “made me laugh” instead of tryna disprove my points cause you can’t. flops all round :tearsofjoy:
Been waiting for some .. any contribution from you mate. Where have you been? Thought you were a massive United fan but when the chips are down you go missing?

Do you think my comments about your players are wrong now?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a joke, I ahvent watched the reply as yet, but i was listening to the game on MUTV radio, the commentary was livid that Rashford was sent off
Fair send off tbh. By the letters of the law it was fair.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been waiting for some .. any contribution from you mate. Where have you been? Thought you were a massive United fan but when the chips are down you go missing?

Do you think my comments about your players are wrong now?
rent free, bros thinking about a convo that happened 2 months ago lol.
you’re comments about the players are still wrong yes
haven’t been in the best condition so took a break and so been lurking but yeah

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
rent free, bros thinking about a convo that happened 2 months ago lol.
you’re comments about the players are still wrong yes
haven’t been in the best condition so took a break and so been lurking but yeah
Mate. You called out Liverpool supporters for "going missing" when the team was down and not playing well. Suck it up

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The question is whether Ten Haag is the answer. What's the point in keeping around a manager who's so clearly out of his depth?

If you're going to hold the players to a certain level, then the manager needs to be held accountable too.

I say get rid of him plus the gang of shits playing for him
no keep him for the banter

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The question is whether Ten Haag is the answer. What's the point in keeping around a manager who's so clearly out of his depth?

If you're going to hold the players to a certain level, then the manager needs to be held accountable too.

I say get rid of him plus the gang of shits playing for him
It's harder to sack a manager mid season though and getting a good, permanent replacement.. Most of the best managers are currently in a job and wouldn't leave til the end of the season. An average caretaker manager can be disastrous like Ragnick was.

But if this form keeps up, they might not have a choice.. Either way, they probably wouldn't find the best full time replacement til after the season and need to have a decent caretaker lined up just in case..