Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United have scraped through a lot of these games but they keep finding ways to win, even if it has been against lesser teams. They're slowly finding their rhythm.. The crazy thing is after such a tumultuous start, they're only 5 points off 4th and 1 point off 5th with the EPL probably getting a 5th CL spot next year..

The real test will come against the top 8 teams though to see how they measure up..
Their opposition yesterday had lost 7 out of the previous 8 games and looked better than United for large periods, especially in the first half.

I'm far from convinced they'll be able to measure up against the top 8 as they've shown very little this year.

A win is a win tho and if they keep scraping these top 4 might still be a chance?

Think they can forget challenging for the title tho ...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What happened against Chelsea mate?

Think the race for the title will be closer than in previous years
we played shit and still managed a point so meh...
few questionable decisions, dk how they can award saliba handball in the 1st half and we should of had a pen when Sanchez did the same thing as what onana did against wolves.

i think chelsea will be on the up from here on in once they get some more players back from injury.

title race way too early to call I think spurs will drop off and it'll leave Liverpool and city fighting it out along with us.

we've pretty much played all the top teams within the first 9 games barring Liverpool and we're still unbeaten so It's not too bad

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope we dont forgot all the basics next week, or we will be killed by City

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope we dont forgot all the basics next week, or we will be killed by City
Our backline have already invested in anus extenders...

I think as a sign, that points to the obvious.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As bad as you boys have been, I have the feeling you'll get a result today. Hope you do in all honesty as anyone taking points off City is good for us and they haven't been in good form. Plus, it keep Them Haag longer in the job so a win is a good thing.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As bad as you boys have been, I have the feeling you'll get a result today. Hope you do in all honesty as anyone taking points off City is good for us and they haven't been in good form. Plus, it keep Them Haag longer in the job so a win is a good thing.
city will win 4-1

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
City have been out of form but they're due to snap out of it eventually. There's no time like a derby to lift and there's a decent gap in talent between the two sides. United have been scraping by so you'd expect a City win but derbies can surprise sometimes. It should be a good game.