Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bayern bringing on Coman whereas on our bench we’ve got three keepers, Johnny Evans and three midfielders from our youth side.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Casemiro!

Lost a golden opportunity here. Onana threw the ball into his one net and a soft penalty probably means we lose this but we should’ve gotten something out of this.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
not a bad result considering the amount of injuries use have atm.

use just need to build up the squad with more depth players like we do at Arsenal just give it more time

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
OnanaIain’tagoalkeeper :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
not a bad result considering the amount of injuries use have atm.

use just need to build up the squad with more depth players like we do at Arsenal just give it more time
Definitely think we did ok considering that there’s 11 players out ignored at the moment. Will need to get a couple of wins in the next few champions league games though to put ourselves in a good position to progress.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really don't see what eth sees in him. There's no point having a keeper whose great with his feet but isn't a great shot stopper
His ball playing ability is genuinely superb but his shot stopping has never been as shaky as it has been this season. He was so so good for inter and MOM in the UCL final. He has performed at a high level for years.

Keep in mind he has not even played one game with our full defence yet.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We could re-sign him.. he is unsigned, which is a huge fucking surprise to me.
De Gea is probably in my top 5 favourite ever United players but let’s not forget how many mistakes he made the last 2 seasons, he was even dropped twice. He cost us two finals.

But in his prime he is the greatest pure shot stopper I’ve ever seen. Insane reflexes.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We could re-sign him.. he is unsigned, which is a huge fucking surprise to me.
I guess his wages are so high no one wants to pick up the bill? Top player on his day in all fairness and better than what you've got

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His ball playing ability is genuinely superb but his shot stopping has never been as shaky as it has been this season. He was so so good for inter and MOM in the UCL final. He has performed at a high level for years.

Keep in mind he has not even played one game with our full defence yet.
Mate. He's always had these mistakes in him. Always. He's done alright over the years but him having these gaffs is absolutely jo surprise to anyone who's watched him.

No insult to you mate, but the mistakes he's made have absolutely nothing to do with who's in front of him. Just plain shit goal keeping

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s clearly Maguire and Sancho running their mouth. Cant wait till January until we can bin them.

Same players gave up on Mourinho, Ole, Rangnick and now Ten Hag. Fuck them.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s clearly Maguire and Sancho running their mouth. Cant wait till January until we can bin them.

Same players gave up on Mourinho, Ole, Rangnick and now Ten Hag. Fuck them.
just cut your losses and sell them for a cut price