Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he's simply trying to push a move out mate. Make it impossible for the club to keep him.

THough, if I were getting paid that much for doing nothing I'd probably do the same tbh
I thought the same thing but supposedly news is leaking tonight that we were in talks with Saudi clubs just last week for a transfer for Sancho but he turned it down.

I think he will go on loan to Dortmund in January. That’s just my guess.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Such a shame, I think he is our most naturally talented player but he is a perfect example of what has been at the heart of the clubs failures in the past decade.

Talented, but overpaid and lazy.

Ten Hag dropped AWB last season, was out of the squad for months but he kept his head down and when he got a chance after an injury to Dalot, he performed well and had basically kept his spot and overtaken Dalot again. Sancho should’ve learnt a thing or two from him, especially now with us down to no available right wingers, Sancho could have had a free run and made that spot his own if he had kept his mouth shut.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought the same thing but supposedly news is leaking tonight that we were in talks with Saudi clubs just last week for a transfer for Sancho but he turned it down.

I think he will go on loan to Dortmund in January. That’s just my guess.
I think it's really stupid though some of the stuff coming out from the club about Ten Haag supposedly making him come to training an hour early etc.

Sure, a lot of media bullshit but Ten Haag and the club should just go on the high road and say nothing about this.

If Sancho truly has been a dick, then he'll give himself enough rope to hang ... which it seems as though he's doing.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it's really stupid though some of the stuff coming out from the club about Ten Haag supposedly making him come to training an hour early etc.

Sure, a lot of media bullshit but Ten Haag and the club should just go on the high road and say nothing about this.

If Sancho truly has been a dick, then he'll give himself enough rope to hang ... which it seems as though he's doing.
Oh, at least he's deleted that tweet now ...

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such a shame, I think he is our most naturally talented player but he is a perfect example of what has been at the heart of the clubs failures in the past decade.

Talented, but overpaid and lazy.

Ten Hag dropped AWB last season, was out of the squad for months but he kept his head down and when he got a chance after an injury to Dalot, he performed well and had basically kept his spot and overtaken Dalot again. Sancho should’ve learnt a thing or two from him, especially now with us down to no available right wingers, Sancho could have had a free run and made that spot his own if he had kept his mouth shut.
Sancho is talented but soft, both physically and mentally ... a poor fit for the premier league in my opinion.

Another masterstroke to go along with Maguire.

Approx 150M between Sancho and Maguire ... Add Antony to the mix and we are looking at 230M.:anguished:

For the umpteenth time our front office is an embarrassment.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You boys need a win to shut all the yellow press up. Will become a shitshow if you don't jab a result against Brighton.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
McTominay and Lindelof at fault for the goal, can’t believe we are still having to trot them out in 2023….