trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Onana couldn’t stop a shot even if it was placed in his hands. useless ****

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, I predicted a United win but ...

Fair result in the end I think and the better team won. United did well enough in reality considering you had no striker, CBs went to buggery and your keeper is gash.

What now though?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the glazers have destroyed your club.
Neville and Goldbridge have a lot to answer for tbh.

Look. I get that the owners haven't modernised the training centre, stadium, taken loans and debt. I understand that they're not the best owners.

But why is it these discussions only come up when United lose? Surely people can see the owners have massively backed the manager?

When will people call out Ten Haag?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Erik ten Hag: "I thought we played a very good game but everything went against us... It was not offside [for Garnacho]. It was the wrong angle.

"It was a penalty on Hojlund, then we concede a goal that's a foul on Jonny Evans - clear and obvious..."

Damn. Not a good sign ... I did predict he wouldn't see our the year though ....

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Erik ten Hag: "I thought we played a very good game but everything went against us... It was not offside [for Garnacho]. It was the wrong angle.

"It was a penalty on Hojlund, then we concede a goal that's a foul on Jonny Evans - clear and obvious..."

Damn. Not a good sign ... I did predict he wouldn't see our the year though ....
but it was offside, though not by much,
as for the foul it was a 50/50 call seen those let go quite often.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not rubbing in the win, but why did you guys steal Newcastle jerseys for our game?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Neville and Goldbridge have a lot to answer for tbh.

Look. I get that the owners haven't modernised the training centre, stadium, taken loans and debt. I understand that they're not the best owners.

But why is it these discussions only come up when United lose? Surely people can see the owners have massively backed the manager?

When will people call out Ten Haag?
To be fair our fans have protested every game this season and last, win or lose.

The reason we had to play Johnny Evans, 8 years after he first left the club because he was past it and considered not good enough is because they were refusing to dip into their pockets. Each club is allowed to invest 90m of external money each year regardless of financial play rules, so when we hit the FFP limit, we would have been allowed to sign another centre back with Glazer money, but from Day 1 at this club until now, they have invested $0.00. Not even one cent of their own money.

I think Ten Hag has clear faults. The lads dont seem to be as fully fit as other teams, we also cant press. But most United fans know that whether its Ten Hag or any other manager, the club has a deeper issue that needs to be resolved.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sancho calling out Ten Haag. Interesting...
Sancho can go. The boy is collecting 350k a week and has a shit attitude on the pitch. Its a shame because he probably has the most natural talent in the squad but he isnt cut out for the premier league. Ten Hag gave him 3 months off last season to allow him to take a break from football and then go get in shape... in the middle of the season. And he still came back overweight.

Sancho
Maguire
Martial

These three need to be the next out of the club. Thats almost 52m a year in wages saved between them once we get rid.