Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we won’t beat you but it was a penalty but because it’s united everyone sooks lmao
It's a shame you can't just look at the game without United tinted glasses.

First game with your keeper taking out a player. How wasn't that a penalty?

Rashford dived. Anyone can see that.

You won, but surely you can look at at and see that you were lucky as hell to get those results?

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a shame you can't just look at the game without United tinted glasses.

First game with your keeper taking out a player. How wasn't that a penalty?

Rashford dived. Anyone can see that.

You won, but surely you can look at at and see that you were lucky as hell to get those results?
player made contact, rashford went down even if he dived it’s a penalty. there was also a penalty in the wolves game that wasn’t called for us, don’t know if it was a foul or handball so karma but again cause its united everyone has their pitchforks out.

we’ve been shite to start and we were lucky with the results no one is disputing that.

it’s a shame you can’t look at the game without your liverpool tinted and hatred for united glasses.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
player made contact, rashford went down even if he dived it’s a penalty. there was also a penalty in the wolves game that wasn’t called for us, don’t know if it was a foul or handball so karma but again cause its united everyone has their pitchforks out.

we’ve been shite to start and we were lucky with the results no one is disputing that.

it’s a shame you can’t look at the game without your liverpool tinted and hatred for united glasses.
Everyone has their pitchforks? Nah mate. Just in your head.

Just calling how I and countless other fans see it. Two terrible decisions that have gone jn your favour.

Reality is that the standard of reffing in the epl is absolutely shocking. But, considering it's a united thread I'm talking about how you benefitted from them

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Soft? Yes sure but there was contact and Rashford would’ve been silly to not go down. Let’s not pretend like it doesn’t happen and every team benefits from it.

No one was complaining when clear penalty shouts were missed last week for us against Spurs.

You lose some. You win some.
It shouldn't have been a penalty. Or, I'll put it differently.

If you give that then you be consistent and give them 10 other times per round.

The standard of reffing in the epl is a joke.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It shouldn't have been a penalty. Or, I'll put it differently.

If you give that then you be consistent and give them 10 other times per round.

The standard of reffing in the epl is a joke.
Unfortunately the standard of the refs is a joke at the moment but they’ve set the precedent of having to give those pens a long time ago. It happened last week too in the penalty you guys won, and I’m sure it happened in games i didn’t watch too.

Those same calls will go against our clubs later in the season, this stuff has a funny way of evening it’s way out.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You risked 300 just to make 99.90? I dunno man not the best bet haha but glad they won bro
Haha I wasn’t really bothered staying up for the match had 300 in my account just said fuck it. 5 minutes in heart started palpating but got saved in the end payed for todays petrol tbf.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we should beat coppenhagen both games but worried about galataseray away. we won’t beat bayern either game