Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Mason Mount signing was a huge gamble and it hasn’t looked good at all so far. Glazers and their investments are all just poos slinging at a wall, hoping it sticks and doesn’t smell. It is early days though
How long will people blame the glazers tho? At some point their fans have to question the manager and his staff, as he's got a wealth of talent that he picked himself.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Casemiro has been ordinary the first few games. Was great last year but has he run out of legs? They'll need him to step up as having Mount and Bruno in front of him was always going to be a challenge, with a lot of dependence on him to mop up for them.

Have United miscalculated? I'd imagine they'll go spunk another shitload of money on a DM as we all know they will.
on who though there's no other top cdm

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Was busy all weekend. Just watched the game. What a piss poor 2nd half. Worrying signs indeed. 2 games in and we look slow and lethargic already

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Please sign Gravenberch instead of us, thankyou.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They looked fitter last season lol. It's baffling
Hard to say. I don't watch a heap of you lads but from what I've seen this year you've been off the pace.

Maybe it's tactical considering you've got a long season on multiple fronts? Some said Klopp did similar preseason last year.

Key is for you not to get injuries....

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard to say. I don't watch a heap of you lads but from what I've seen this year you've been off the pace.

Maybe it's tactical considering you've got a long season on multiple fronts? Some said Klopp did similar preseason last year.

Key is for you not to get injuries....
I call bullshit

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I call bullshit
As in I watch a heap of your games?

Nah, not anymore. I did back in the day when I was trolling this thread so I'd have more foundation to argue from, but I moved on from that.

Watched your previous game tho and thought you were alright the first half. Second ...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As in I watch a heap of your games?

Nah, not anymore. I did back in the day when I was trolling this thread so I'd have more foundation to argue from, but I moved on from that.

Watched your previous game tho and thought you were alright the first half. Second ...
Hahaha

Glad you admit it

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys won’t be winning the PL. You can’t say I’m not consistent !!!!!
:-)

Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle are stronger than last season and Spurs are looking the goods so far, don’t be surprised if you you miss out on the top 4 .
You haven’t started well.