Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes please ro Pavard. Any word on Mctominay? West Ham also offered 30 mill. We valued him at 40. I'd sell for 30 and just move on.
Looks like West Ham have decided to pursue Ward-Prowse instead. Can see us keeping him with Fred and Donny both all but out of the door.

Bruno
Mount
Casemiro
Eriksen
McTominay
Mainoo

We probably need another midfielder as well to add to this group, looks like potentially gonna be Amrabat. Probably best to keep McTominay around otherwise we become too light in midfield.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
would’ve sold him for at least 25m, sick of always selling our players for cheap
I think the problem with most of our players is that they're on high wages and this makes it difficult to get good fees for them.

Maguire 30m
Elanga 15m
Fred 15m
Kovar 9m

Plus, the loan fee we are getting for Donny and the smaller fees we got for Iqbal and Laird, we are suddenly at 80m in sales which brings our net spend below 90m for the window. It gives us the opportunity to make a late push for Tobido/Pavard and Amrabat.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seeing all these crazy midfielder fees makes me glad we got Bruno, Casemiro and Mount for just a little over 150m combined.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Man Utd board are meeting with the female team to discuss Greenwood. This should be fun

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very very scrappy. Wolves were better.

They arguably should of had a pen

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wolves at least deserved a draw. Scrappy start for United but 3 points is 3 points.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If it shows what’s to come then it’s not good

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We released a non-statement on Greenwood.

The TLDR is - no formal decision yet. Ultimately rests upon the CEO. They did say though that only “partial” evidence is in the public domain. Could be the clue to their decision.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
We are the slowest club in the world. Charges were dropped like in February yeah? 6 fking months and they couldn't decide before the season started.

And don't start me on the owners. The glazers were never going to sell. It was a ploy to test the market.