Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn’t want any rapist on my team
Incomprehensible that people would actually want him playing for their team. Disgusting really and I'm surprised people on here are even mentioning him staying at the club.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Incomprehensible that people would actually want him playing for their team. Disgusting really and I'm surprised people on here are even mentioning him staying at the club.
A lot of opposition fans on social media are targeting United fans as if it’s in our hands whether he stays or goes.

I cant see the club withholding him from training pre season and then deciding to keep him but it’s the elephant in the room and it’s not good for anyone for them to be sitting on a decision

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
But why did i say here we go again? Well we've go clowns here with the "oh it shows the kind of fan base man utd has". Go cry me a river. If I wanted a morality lesson I definitely don't need to come to the kennel for that. I bet you guys had no issue supporting Ben Barba and the bulldogs even though he was a proven wife beater.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But why did i say here we go again? Well we've go clowns here with the "oh it shows the kind of fan base man utd has". Go cry me a river. If I wanted a morality lesson I definitely don't need to come to the kennel for that. I bet you guys had no issue supporting Ben Barba and the bulldogs even though he was a proven wife beater.
Barba played for the Bulldogs, Greenwood plays for Manchester United. Completely different.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The whole morality of the decision. Whether they should keep greenwood or not. I personally have no issue with it. If the club deems it not worth while keeping him then so be it. I for one hope they keep him
Madness. Sorry.

I think in football a lot gets forgotten and swept under the table. Unfortunately we look the other way too much.

I couldn't care less if it's United, Spurs or Liverpool. Seeing a player clearly doing what he's done, then for you to say no problem says it all.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of opposition fans on social media are targeting United fans as if it’s in our hands whether he stays or goes.

I cant see the club withholding him from training pre season and then deciding to keep him but it’s the elephant in the room and it’s not good for anyone for them to be sitting on a decision
It's in your hands whether to support it or not. No?

It's a shame tbh that we're talking about this as United are in the best position you've been in a decade. You've spent a other 200m. So many positives but ...

We're talking about you bringing back a rapist.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's in your hands whether to support it or not. No?

It's a shame tbh that we're talking about this as United are in the best position you've been in a decade. You've spent a other 200m. So many positives but ...

We're talking about you bringing back a rapist.
99% of fans don’t support what he did, most just want this to end after 18 months of it being in limbo. He might come back, he might not, but the club doesn’t run off public sentiment as we’ve seen over the past few years.

Im almost certain that their thinking behind Greenwood is to keep the asset on the books to increase the value of the club when selling.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
99% of fans don’t support what he did, most just want this to end after 18 months of it being in limbo. He might come back, he might not, but the club doesn’t run off public sentiment as we’ve seen over the past few years.

Im almost certain that their thinking behind Greenwood is to keep the asset on the books to increase the value of the club when selling.
He may come back. He may not. This is true.

But there is one United supporter on here saying he doesn't care which I think is insane.

Anyone in their right mind who's seen the pictures, videos and conversations from the incidents wouldn't want him near their club.

No on is saying you've got the power to do anything, but to simply say "I trust the club's decision" is lunacy.

Especially when all United supporters have slagged off your owner's for their lack of spending, shit ownership etc. But when it comes to supporting a woman beating rapist ...

This has nothing to do with my hatred of United. Is this good for football having him back?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He may come back. He may not. This is true.

But there is one United supporter on here saying he doesn't care which I think is insane.

Anyone in their right mind who's seen the pictures, videos and conversations from the incidents wouldn't want him near their club.

No on is saying you've got the power to do anything, but to simply say "I trust the club's decision" is lunacy.

Especially when all United supporters have slagged off your owner's for their lack of spending, shit ownership etc. But when it comes to supporting a woman beating rapist ...

This has nothing to do with my hatred of United. Is this good for football having him back?
Let's see what the outcome is but i think he will definitely be at some club in the next 6 months. There'll be teams picking him up if he leaves.

As a case it was very odd, kicked off with her father coming out in defence of the kid, then a breach of bail conditions but it was revealed in court it was her and she was using his credit cards, then the news about some new evidence coming to light which led to the case being dropped, but nothing was ever leaked to what that was, then them getting engaged and then her having a child who was born last month.

Regardless of outcome, everything that happened along the way just highlights the messiness of the situation.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allegedly... And let's not forget LFC's signs of support for Suarez after being found to have racially abused Patrice Evra

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Allegedly... And let's not forget LFC's signs of support for Suarez after being found to have racially abused Patrice Evra
What do you mean allegedly? You haven't seen the videos, pictures, messages and voice recordings. There's no allegedly about it. Simply couldn't prosecute because she declined to press charges.

Completely agree about Suarez (which still hasn't been proven btw and there was inconclusive evidence), and I think is a massive stain on our club.

One of the biggest mistakes I made was jumping on that bandwagon of support for him.

Doesn't make situation. With Greenwood any better and is a stupid argument to bring up

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean allegedly? You haven't seen the videos, pictures, messages and voice recordings. There's no allegedly about it. Simply couldn't prosecute because she declined to press charges.

Completely agree about Suarez (which still hasn't been proven btw and there was inconclusive evidence), and I think is a massive stain on our club.

One of the biggest mistakes I made was jumping on that bandwagon of support for him.

Doesn't make situation. With Greenwood any better and is a stupid argument to bring up
The presumption of innocence is a fundamental right to all...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The presumption of innocence is a fundamental right to all...
Ha. Can only laugh at such a ridiculous thing to say to this situation.

Why were you bringing up Suarez if you actually felt that?

Anyways, I'm not going to flood the United thread on this topic as they've gotta better things to talk about I think and my views in this are clear enough.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sure he’s innocent blah blah blah but he’s still a fuckn huge piece of shit. Karma will bite. Hopefully a torn achilles or acl will serve the ****