Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
little tip, Trent, Tassie, billy beane all the same
what a sicko
You have the same IP address as Coach. You both logged in at the same time with the same IP address. Either you two live together, or you are Coach.

If you're going to accuse others of using multiple accounts, don't do it yourself.

I created the banter thread to keep this shit out of other threads. Discussion is fine. Everyone should be free to discuss. But if you're going to act like children then you will get reply bans.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been talking to @coach have we? .... you farking moron.
How bout we leave me out of your squabble
I don’t reply to certain clowns for this reason, if you and whoever else want to argue take it elsewhere
Not on this thread, have a private chat or something
Turning the thread to shit again

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have the same IP address as Coach. You both logged in at the same time with the same IP address. Either you two live together, or you are Coach.

If you're going to accuse others of using multiple accounts, don't do it yourself.

I created the banter thread to keep this shit out of other threads. Discussion is fine. Everyone should be free to discuss. But if you're going to act like children then you will get reply bans.
Are you serious?
I’ve blocked certain people and haven’t replied to any shit
Stayed out of it

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
can we just keep this thread for manchester united posts only no need for trolling and calling people out

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you serious?
Yes. I can see the IP addresses everyone uses and I can tell when it's dynamic or static.

Multiple accounts aren't allowed. But maybe it's someone who lives with you. So it's fine. I don't care. And that isn't the problem. The problem is the constant bickering between the children on here.

Just have normal discussions, or we may end up with all the football threads closed and we'll have one large football thread. And it will be called "The Soccer Thread"

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes. I can see the IP addresses everyone uses and I can tell when it's dynamic or static.

Multiple accounts aren't allowed. But maybe it's someone who lives with you. So it's fine. I don't care. And that isn't the problem. The problem is the constant bickering between the children on here.

Just have normal discussions, or we may end up with all the football threads closed and we'll have one large football thread. And it will be called "The Soccer Thread"
Mate theirs been posts on here all the time from this muppets claiming this and that
Better start checking some shit before saying that
I e stayed out of shit for ages then this crap

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Thankyou for clarifying this mate.

I'll back off but I hope all ok the United thread can see where the issues are from.

Appreciate you making it clear to all

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

can we still shit sling in the banter thread or

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thankyou for clarifying this mate.

I'll back off but I hope all ok the United thread can see where the issues are from.

Appreciate you making it clear to all
To be clear. I haven't bickered for a second. Had some really good United related chats with people

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
can we still shit sling in the banter thread or
Yeah, as long as it doesn't get too bad and doesn't spill over into the other threads. In other words, keep it as actual banter. Pick on each other all you like in the banter thread.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whoever the fuck is doing that fucking stop ya grubs